From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
The Diversity Ball 2024
The Diversity Ball is Vienna’s most colorful night at the ball is held at Vienna’s town hall in 2024.
- Stay close to the party at the Radisson Blue Style Hotel, located in the heart of the city and rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms and high-end amenities.
- Diversity Ball takes place annually in Vienna and is the only one of its kind in the world.
- The aim of the ball is to create a world-wide culture of diversity, in which we are as different as we are.
- Vienna’s Diversity Ball sets a new standard for the openness of our society, for tolerance, accessibility and mutual respect.
- The ball is the most colorful and barrier-free event of the year. A feast of diversity and coexistence.
- Vienna’s Diversity Ball is held at Wiener Rathaus, (Vienna City Hall) on Festsaal (Feststiege 1).
- Vienna City Hall is Vienna’s most important non-religious building in the Neo-Gothic style and has several rooms and spaces to host elaborate events and parties.
The Vienna gay area is quite compact and easy to get around. The following hotels are close to all the bars and clubs in the city:
Gay Map of Vienna
Wienzeile (‘Vienna Row’) is a street that runs through the city along the Vienna River. It is divided into Rechte (right) Wienzeile and the Linke (left) Wienzeile. Many gay bars and venues are located along both sides of Wienzeile.
Recommended Hotels in Vienna By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vienna that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The luxurious, renowned 5-star Hotel Imperial is set directly on the Ringstraße boulevard in the heart of Vienna and takes you back to the times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It features exclusive hotel rooms, a gourmet restaurant and a 24-hour rooftop fitness centre with a sauna. It was inaugurated in 1873 by Emperor Francis Joseph as the Palais Württemberg.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in 1913, Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof is located in the centre of the first district of Vienna, only a few steps from the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Free WiFi is available. The Herrenhof’s air-conditioned rooms are very spacious and comfortably furnished. The Viennese studio Einwaller decorated the rooms and other parts of the hotel with 21st century interpretations of various styles
Austria Trend Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Set in a charming building from 1912, Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien is located in the centre of Vienna, right on the famous Kärtnerstraße shopping street. Free WiFi is available. The elegant rooms are decorated with period furniture and come with wooden floors, a flat-screen cable TV, a minibar, a safe, a work desk, and a bathroom.
K+K Hotel Maria
4 Star, Location
The modern and elegant K+K Hotel Maria Theresia enjoys a central and quiet location right in Vienna’s artists’ quarter of Spittelberg and offers free WiFi, a wellness and a fitness area. The city centre is within a 10-minute stroll. The comfortable guestrooms offer modern luxury and a stylish interior design, with designer bathrooms and many modern amenities.
Video Of The Diversity Ball
Watch 10 Diversity Ball 2017
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Vienna
Vienna, the capital of Austria, has a rich cultural history and a diverse, open-minded atmosphere. Vienna hosts various LGBTQ+ events and festivals throughout the year. One major event is Vienna Pride, which includes a colorful parade and various cultural activities. This celebration promotes visibility, acceptance, and equality for the LGBTQ+ community.
Naschmarkt District | Close to the city centre
- The Naschmarkt area has a lively atmosphere, diverse culinary scene, and several gay and gay-friendly venues.
- Kettenbrückengasse street in quite popular, famous for its gay friendly environment.
- The street is home to several gay bars, cafes, and clubs.
- It is a hub for socializing and comes alive at from early evening to late at night, especially on weekends.
The Mariahilf district, along Gumpendorfer Strasse, is home to an eclectic mix of shops, cafes, and bars. Also great for shopping.
This street runs along the southern edge of the city center & includes the famous Naschmarkt, home to several gay cafes and bars.