From: Tuesday, June 4, 2024
To: Sunday, June 9, 2024
Tel A Beef Pride Edition 2024 – Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv pride is one of the largest and fastest growing pride events in the world. Each year, the boys who like it a little harder head to the Tel A Beef Parties for their hot leather and fetish parties.
- Are you visiting for Tel Aviv Pride? Stay in the unofficial, loosely designated gay village roughly centred around the Dizengoff area of Shenkin Street, and Rothschild Blvd, a 10-minute walk to Hilton Beach, the gay beach and centre of Pride celebrations.
- The Tel A Beef party is the biggest men only party in Israel is back for Tel Aviv Gay Pride.
- Tel A BEEF has made Tel Aviv to be well known secret within the fetish and bears community so book you sexy vacation in advance. This mega playground is not something you want to miss.
- Expect an awesome dance floor and stages, beefy fetish shows and lots of attractions
- Tel A Beef features 5 different events held during the Tel Aviv Pride Weekend.
- Events include an opening party, the Pool & Bears – Pride Bears Gathering Event at Yolo Rooftop, a mega party with plaground and an after party and a closing event.
- Events kick off on Tuesday and run until Sunday.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2024 edition.
Tel Aviv typically hosts their parties in the following venues:
- Duplex Club – Located in Florentine Neighborhood specializing in 4 Floors.
- Yolo Rooftop – Rooftop venue with a party deck and pool in the centre of Tel Aviv.
- Desert Night and Day Mega Club – an epic indoorr/outdoor venue with a massive stage and over the top lighting and sound.
- Consider the Hotel 75 by Prima Hotels for a unique stay, rated “Fabulous” by guests. This hip hotel has a great location close to all the nightlife and beaches with stylish rooms featuring unique designs. Highly recommended.
Recommended Hotels in Tel Aviv
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Tel Aviv
We have only put the real gay bars into the map as the gay one nighters in the straight bars and clubs change so often, it is better for you to pick up a local gay guide from one of the bars we have listed. We have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner.
Recommended Hotels in Tel Aviv By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Tel Aviv that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Carlton Tel Aviv
5 Star, Luxury
Set directly on Tel Aviv’s Marina, Hotel Carlton features a rooftop terrace with pool and views of the sea. Rooms have a private balcony, overlooking the sea or the city. The Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel’s buffet breakfast features a variety of food, including champagne. All dining areas offer views of the sea and the harbour. Friendly staff can organise transfer services on request.
Royal Beach Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
Royal Beach Hotel is located on the Boardwalk, between Hayarkon and Herbert Samuel Street. This modern and luxurious hotel offers an outdoor pool, an à-la-carte restaurant and bar, a Spa and Wellness Area, an Executive Lounge and a fitness centre. Wi-Fi. All rooms offer top quality furniture. Luxurious bathroom with free toiletries, a work area, an LCD TV, a minibar & seating area.
Hilton Tel Aviv
5 Star, Location
Set within the Independence Park and providing direct access to Hilton Beach and Tel Aviv promenade, the Hilton Tel Aviv features a large outdoor salt water pool, 5 kosher restaurants and a spa. Its spacious air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private balcony with sea view. Marble bathroom comes with Ahava amenities and lavish bathrobes.
Beach House Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Offering a spa and hot tub, Beach House Tel-Aviv a member of Brown Hotels is located in Tel Aviv, 100 m from the seafront. It has a Kosher café-restaurant, free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms and suites. Accommodation comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels. Some have terraces with Mediterranean or city views. Free bikes are provided.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is widely regarded as one of the most LGBTQ+-friendly cities in the world. The city’s progressive attitudes, vibrant nightlife, and beautiful beaches have made it a popular destination for LGBTQ+ travelers.
Shenkin Street | The heart of the gay area
- Shenkin Street is one of the most vibrant and popular streets in Tel Aviv, known for its unique character.
- Often referred to as Tel Aviv’s “hipster” street due to its trendy and alternative vibe. The street is lined with a wide variety of boutiques, fashion stores, and concept shops.
- Dotted with cozy cafes, coffee shops, bars and eateries where you can enjoy a leisurely meal or a cup of coffee. Many of these establishments have a creative and artsy atmosphere.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Shenkin Street
This iconic boulevard is known for its lively atmosphere, cafes, & pedestrian-friendly spaces. It’s a popular meeting place
Hilton Beach is often referred to as one of the city’s most popular gay-friendly beach. It is situated near the Hilton Hotel