From: Sunday, January 14, 2024
To: Sunday, January 14, 2024
Swim Club Sydney Pool Party 2024
Poof Doof presents “Swim Club”, a Mardi Gras After Party at the legendary Ivy Pool Club.
- Stay close to the Pool at The Skye Suites Sydney, rated “fabulous” by guests with futuristic design, beautiful pool and walking distance to all of the top attractions in Sydney.
- Next Edition – Sunday January 14th from 2 pm.
- Enjoy the ultimate pool party during Sydney’s Summer Season.
- Get ready for a cheeky rave under the stars, poolside, with two levels of classic Poof Doof tunes from international and local headliners in Pool Club and Tech Rave Cave in the changing rooms.
- Pack your speedos! This daytime kiki will get you very wet with the hottest dancers and the sexiest guys from across the globe.
The Schedule 2024
- January 14th | February 11th | March 24th |
- Brendan Campbell, CHRS.NDRSN, Coco Jumbo, Dan Azzo, Dane Brocas, Danni Issues, Hayday, James Queen, Karna Ford, Ryan Marshall, Sparkle Is Back.
- LA glamour meets the Italian Riviera right in the heart of central Sydney.
- With a decor taking inspiration from the Italian coastline, Ivy Pool Club is stylish chic with its red and white lounge furniture, private cabanas and sunbeds.
- Reserve a cabana for the best experience. Feel like you’re on a European holiday for a night.
- Stay in the equally glamorous Establishment Hotel, offering premium amenities, a superb concierge service and stylish designer rooms in an excellent location.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.