From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Sweetie Darling Amsterdam 2023
Sweetie Darling has become an international phenomenon, with parties in Cologne, Barcelona and now Amsterdam.
- Stay at the “Wonderful” rated Hotel Estherea, just a short walk from the party with unique decor, superb service and excellent location.
- Awaiting date, venue, theme and lineup for the next edition.
- An unmissable Pride celebration is coming at you as W Amsterdam, Sweetie Darling, and OUTHAUS team up to bring an unforgettable experience.
- Sweetie Darling is a safe space for the queer community! Yes, to all members of the rainbow family, you should have absolutely no desire to fit in! We come in all shapes, colours and genders.
- Express yourself and celebrate with international Guest DJS and a gaggle of darling drag queens.
- W Hotel Amsterdam – A 4-minute walk from Dam Square, this upscale hotel occupies the former National Office for Money and Telephone and KAS bank buildings. It’s a 7-minute walk from the Anne Frank House and 2.3 km from the Van Gogh Museum.
- Amenities include a gym, spa, pool, and health-focused bar. Pets are welcome (fee). Upgraded rooms add rainfall showerheads and espresso machines, while suites feature living areas; some suites include whirlpool tubs.
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Amsterdam
The Amsterdam gay scene is constantly changing with bars opening and closing all the time. The Regulierswarstraat has seen a resurgence of late with many new bars opening. The sex and cruising bars are close to Dam square.
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels Amsterdam that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
This 5-star hotel includes a fitness area, spa and wellness facilities and a waterside terrace. Valet parking is available at an additional charge. The guest rooms and suites blend a classic design, including a Carrara marble bathroom, with contemporary amenities such as Apple TV, A Bose surround sound system and motion detecting floor lighting
NH Collection Doelen
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in the 17th century and therefore the oldest hotel in Amsterdam. All 81 rooms are stylishly furnished with modern amenities, including air conditioning. Guests can enjoy a drink from the minibar or make a cup of coffee or tea. Each room is also provided with a work desk and cable TV.
Albus Hotel Amsterdam
4 Star – Great Amenities
This environmentally friendly hotel with Green Key Gold certification offers 75 rooms, all equipped with a Nespresso® machine. bathrooms has luxurious soap amenities, a rain shower, an automatic lightening system and a bathrobe. The hotel makes use of an air conditioning system without CO2 emissions. Free Wi-Fi is available.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, just a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. It features a modern atrium breakfast room and a stylish bar. The air-conditioned rooms are modern and warmly decorated. They have a luxurious private bathroom, climate control and coffee and tea facilities.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Amsterdam
Gay life in Amsterdam is woven into the fabric of the city, and there are several areas which are home to LGBTQ+-friendly businesses, each with a distinct vibe. The town welcomes gay travellers with open arms, offering a vibrant and inclusive cityscape filled with diverse nightlife, cultural treasures, and a rich history of acceptance and celebration.
Reguliersdwarsstraat | The Gay Street
- A vibrant street located just south of the Rembrandtplein is approximately a 10-minute walk from Dam Square.
- Reguliersdwarsstraat has a rich history of LGBTQ+ activism and was one of the first streets in Amsterdam to become known for its LGBTQ+ scene.
- The street hosts several parties during Amsterdam Pride and Kings Day.
- Find the best hotels close to Reguliersdwarsstraat.
- Discover the best things to see and do.
Stay in the centre, close to Dam Square, Anne Frank House, & gay-popular Warmoesstraat part of the Red Light District.
Amstel area (Rembrandtplein) a famous square with bars, cafes, & restaurants, a 10-minute walk from the centre.