From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
St Louis Pride and Pride Fest 2022
St Louis Pride and Pride Fest are two of the highlights of the gay calendar in the city. The event is one of the largest gay pride parades in the Midwest.
Pride Fest attracts gay visitors from well beyond the city of St Louis with visitors coming from eastern Missouri, southwestern Illinois, and other neighboring states in the Mississippi River region.
Pride is Alive 2021
This year, the gay pride event typically held at the end of June is moving to 2022. In its place, organizers are planning a unique event, “Pride Is Alive” held over 3 days in August. The event will take place at Ball Park Village. “Pride is Alive” will be an outdoor event that is free to the public.
Pride is Alive St Louis Schedule
- Friday August 27th -5pm-8pm, Pride Happy Hour
- Saturday August 28th – 11am-7pm, Pride is Alive Celebration
- Sunday August 29th – 11am-7pm, Pride is Alive Celebration
National and international artists will grace the stage each night. The park will also host food vendors, several bars and a VIP zone.Stay close to the venue at Live! by Loews for a superb stay with great rooms, perfect location and luxury touches.
Pride Fest 2022
- PrideFest takes place at Soldiers’ Memorial Park in downtown’s beautiful Gateway Mall on the last Saturday and Sunday in June. More than 300,000 people attend PrideFest, one of the biggest celebrations during Pride weekend, and every year, that number increases.
- The festival includes a food court, kids and family area, dance pavilion, and a main stage featuring local, national and international acts, djs, dancers, drag queens and performers.
- PrideFest is hosted in Downtown St. Louis at Soldiers’ Memorial. This central location means the celebration is easily accessible by public transit such as MetroLink and MetroBus. You can also find a taxi stand at the corner of 14th and Market. Street parking is also available, and the meters are free on Sundays.
Pride Parade 2022
- The St Louis Pride parade is held on the Sunday of the pride festivities and begins at noon. The parade runs along the Gateway Mall, beginning at 8th and Market Streets, and continuing along Market west to 18th Street. The Arch serves as the backdrop and main focal point to the parade.
Gay St Louis
St Louis is a magnet for young and ambitious folks from vast areas of surrounding farmland and small towns of the region. The Gateway City is a also a gay-friendly destination marked by diverse neighborhoods, eye-catching architecture and local charm.
- The Grove area on Manchester is at the heart of gay life in the city bustling with gay bars and gay-friendly shops and restaurants.
- Tear up the dance floor at Attitudes Nightclub. The patio at Just John is the place to be on warm summer nights. Rehab Bar & Grill is a laid-back oasis with a full menu.
- If you want to stay close to the bars and clubs in The Grove, check out The Chase Park Plaza Hotel, with a fantastic pool, excellent rooms and warm welcome.
- Alternatively, stay closer to downtown and take a ride share to the bars. Check out The Last Hotel STL a charming 4 star hotel with outdoor pool, large rooms and a shophisticated feel.
- South Grand and Central West End are also popular gayborhoods, offering something for art lovers, beer drinkers and theater queens alike. Other lively areas include Laclade’s Landing, a vibrant riverfront district of shops, pubs and restaurants. On nearby Spring Avenue, the Grey Fox Pub hosts drag and cabaret events most nights, after its charmingly low-key happy hour. Bar PM and Hummel’s Pub are a mini-gayborhood in the up-and-coming neighborhood of Carondelet.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Recommended Apartments in St Louis
Tiffany Retreat provides air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. The holiday home comes with 4 bedrooms, a TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven.
Modern St Louis
Located in Tower Grove, Modern St Louis Apartment offers accommodation with a kitchen. Complimentary WiFi is featured throughout the property. All units feature air conditioning and a TV. A dishwasher and coffee machine are also offered.
Kasa St Louis
1, 2 Bedrooms
All units here are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a living room with a sofa, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge
The air-conditioned units are furnished with parquet floors and feature a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, free WiFi, desk, a living room, an equipped kitchen, patio and views over the garden. There is a seating and a dining area in all units A garden and a terrace
Recommended Hotels in St Louis
Angad Arts Hotel
5 Star – Central Location
Arts Hotel offers accommodation with a bar, private parking and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are an ATM and a concierge service, along with free WiFi and features evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.
4 Star, Luxury
Adjacent to thein the heart of city centre, this hotel features rooms with 50-inch flat-screen TVs and free WiFi access. A variety of dining options are available on site. Tea and coffee-making facilities
4 Star – Great Amenities
This 4-star hotel is located in the historic Cupples Station district of downtown St. Louis. It features an International restaurant, luxury spa and modern rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV. Guests have free access to the gym
The Last Hotel STL
4 Star – Perfect Location
The Last Hotel STL features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in Saint Louis. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and an ATM. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.