From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
St Louis Pride and Pride Fest 2024
St Louis Pride and Pride Fest are two of the highlights of the gay calendar in the city. The event is one of the largest gay pride parades in the Midwest.
- The Grove area on Manchester is at the heart of gay life in the city bustling with gay bars and gay-friendly shops and restaurants. Stay at the Hyatt Regency, with spacious rooms, great location and perfect views of the famous arch.
- St Louis Pride Fest attracts gay visitors from well beyond the city of St Louis with visitors coming from eastern Missouri, southwestern Illinois, and other neighboring states in the Mississippi River region.
Pride Fest 2024
- Awaiting dates – PrideFest takes place on Tucker Blvd. between Market and Olive St. on the last Saturday and Sunday in June. More than 300,000 people attend PrideFest, one of the biggest celebrations during Pride weekend, and every year, that number increases. This is the traditional downtown STL location and is a welcome return home.
- The festival includes a food court, kids and family area, dance pavilion, and a main stage featuring local, national and international acts, djs, dancers, drag queens and performers.
- Tucker Blvd is easily accessible by public transit such as MetroLink and MetroBus. Parking is free on Sundays and taxis are easy to catch from this location.
- Stay close to the parade at the Hotel Saint Louis, rated “Fabulous” by guests with high-end amenities and located in the heart of the city.
Pride Parade 2024
- Awaiting dates – The St Louis Pride parade is held on the Sunday of the pride festivities and begins at noon. The parade runs along the Gateway Mall, beginning at 8th and Market Streets, and continuing along Market west to 18th Street. The Arch serves as the backdrop and main focal point to the parade.
Gay St Louis
St Louis is a magnet for young and ambitious folks from vast areas of surrounding farmland and small towns of the region. The Gateway City is a also a gay-friendly destination marked by diverse neighborhoods, eye-catching architecture and local charm.
- Tear up the dance floor at Attitudes Nightclub. The patio at Just John is the place to be on warm summer nights. Rehab Bar & Grill is a laid-back oasis with a full menu.
- If you want to stay close to the bars and clubs in The Grove, check out The Chase Park Plaza Hotel, with a fantastic pool, excellent rooms and warm welcome.
- Alternatively, stay closer to downtown and take a rideshare to the bars. Check out The Last Hotel STL a charming 4 star hotel with outdoor pool, large rooms and a sophisticated feel.
- South Grand and Central West End are also popular gayborhoods, offering something for art lovers, beer drinkers and theater queens alike. Other lively areas include Laclede’s Landing, a vibrant riverfront district of shops, pubs and restaurants. On nearby Spring Avenue, the Grey Fox Pub hosts drag and cabaret events most nights, after its charmingly low-key happy hour. Bar PM and Hummel’s Pub are a mini-gayborhood in the up-and-coming neighborhood of Carondelet.
Popular Hotels in St Louis
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions:
Recommended Hotels in St Louis By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in St Louis that keep you close to all the shops and restaurants
Angad Arts Hotel
5 Star – Central Location
Among the facilities at this property are an ATM and a concierge service. Evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk. The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel rooms include a wardrobe and a private bathroom.
4 Star, Luxury
Located in the heart of city centre, this hotel features rooms with 50-inch flat-screen TVs and free WiFi access. A variety of sophisticated dining options are available on site. Tea and coffee-making facilities and a small refrigerator are included in every room, an iPod docking station and ironing facilities are featured in each room.
4 Star – Great Amenities
This 4-star hotel is located in the historic Cupples Station district of downtown St. Louis. It features an International restaurant, luxury spa and modern rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV. Every room at St. Louis Westin offers in-room movies, a work desk and minibar. The spacious bathrooms boast a separate shower and soaking tub.
The Last Hotel STL
4 Star – Perfect Location
The Last Hotel features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in Saint Louis. This 4-star hotel offers an ATM and a concierge service. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and luggage storage for guests.