From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Splendido Summer Festival Rome 2023
Splendido Summer Festival Rome, the most famous and irrelevant Festival in Central Italy, is back!
- Are you visiting Rome this Summer? Stay close to the gay bars and clubs of the gay village and take the train to the festival. The Profumo Maison – Colosseo, is rated “Fabulous” by guests with a great location, delicious breakfast options and classically decorated rooms.
- Enjoy eleven hours of Day&Night music from 17:00 to 04:00 with eight different live shows in the beautiful surroundings of Magicland.
- Splendido Summer Festival Rome is one of the Summer highlights of the gay calendar and features International Guest Star DJ: ANNE LOUISE @djannelouise
- Other acts include Muccassassina Rome Resident Djs Enrico Meloni, Manuel Coby, Dominic, Antonietta Recording, Bradshaw, Blackie
- Tickets have access to All the MagicLand Attractions.
- A return shuttle service is available from Rome to Magicland.
- Join the hottest guys from Rome and across Europe for one unforgettable day of fun in the Sun with great music and a unique and playful atmosphere in Italy’s most famous amusement park.
- Magicland is in Valmontone, a 50-minute drive from the centre of Rome. The theme park is spread over 16,000 square metres and features over 40 different attractions.
- Highlighted rides include the Shock rollercoaster, Demonia the haunted house, Mystika, the free fall of 72m high (!), Cagliostro, the indoors rollercoaster and the Inglese Volante.
- Enjoy the Polarettilandia, an aquatic playground during the summer, or sail in a boat with family over the Rapide, the Pixie River or Yucatan.
- Stay overnight, close to the park. Check out the top 10 hotels in Valmontone
- The best way to get from Rome to Rainbow Magicland is by train, which takes 54 min and costs €16 – €25.
- Alternatively, you can take the bus, which costs €26 – €35 and takes 90 minutes.
- Muccassassina Rome will provide a special shuttle service as an option when purchasing your ticket.
Book your hotel in advance as Rome is a busy city throughout the year and one of the most expensive in Europe.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action, parade and parties:
Recommended Hotels in Rome By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rome that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
J.K. Place Roma
5 Star, Luxury
Offering stylish rooms with free WiFi, J.K. Place Roma is situated in the heart of Rome with the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon each a 10-minute walkaway. A breakfast à la carte is included. All the rooms come with air conditioning, free minibar, a satellite flat-screen TV and Bose SoundLink Mini system. Slippers, bathrobes, free toiletries, glass shower and bidet.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Artemide is set in a 19th-century building on the vibrant Via Nazionale. A free minibar and free Wi-Fi access are available in each of the elegant rooms. Guests can book a session in the Artemis Spa, offering a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a variety of treatments. Rooms are air conditioned with a flat-screen satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
4 Star, Great Value
UNAHOTELS Decò Roma offers contemporary design and bright interiors, plus a private parking garage and air-conditioned rooms with wood floors. Each room at this UNA Hotel has high-quality sheets and a stylish bathroom. They all feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and Wi-Fi access. Guests can start their day with the large buffet breakfast
3 Star, Location
Set in a quiet street just 200 m from Rome’s Termini Station, the boutique Yes Hotel offers contemporary rooms with satellite TV and air conditioning. The multilingual staff at the 24-hour reception can book tours, reserve tickets and recommend the best places to eat in Rome. Many local restaurants offer a discount to Yes Hotel’s guests.
Video Of Magicland
An overview of what you can expect at the park