From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Spit Roast Social London 2024
Fetish Week London presents the final closing party for horny guys who can’t get enough! Spit Roast Social.
- Stay close to the party venue in London’s Vauxhall. The Novotel London Waterloo is just a four-minute drive from the club.
- Awaiting date and venue for the 2024 edition.
- It’s the end of the week, but the party isn’t over. SPIT ROAST SOCIAL is your last afternoon out. Open to all dress codes, but the theme is… you guessed it… BLACK
- Join the hottest fetish guys from around the world at the closing of London Fetish Week.
- Closing Fetish Week London 2024, organisers are introducing a new social on Sunday afternoon called Spit Roast Social, which will be held in the outdoor gardens at FIRE.
- There’s music, entertainment, games and good social fun. This is your last day to catch up
- The party runs from 4 pm to 8 pm.
- Fire nightclub – Gay club & house music venue tucked in railway arches with LED-lit rooms, a garden & 2,000-capacity.
- Located on South Lambeth Road, London SW8 1RT. 1 minute from Vauxhall tube, bus and train stations.
- Stay close to the venue at The Park Plaza on London’s Riverbank, just a 2-minute taxi drive. The hotel is set across the river from the Tate Britain gallery, close to Westminster. The London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben are all within reach. Waterloo Station is a kilometre away, giving excellent access to the rest of the city and south of England.
Vauxhall is home to a bustling gay nighttime scene built around the Royal Vauxhall Tavern.
- The Eagle – Cruise bar in Vauxhall with weekday Cruise Control and weekend events and special nights – none more memorable than the infamous Horse Meat Disco on a Sunday. Outdoor garden and smoking area.
- The RVT – Legendary gay pub The Royal Vauxhall Tavern has some of the best cabaret, comedy, drag and theatre in London plus massive resident club nights – including Saturday nights Duckie.
- Union Vauxhall – Gay club open most nights (well, mornings) of the week, attracting pumped up boys and a cruisy cave for beefy cubs and their fans.
Where to stay in London?
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and a short ride/tube to Soho’s gay bars and the Fetish Week Events:
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video of Vauxhall
Love Different, Love Vauxhall
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern