From: Saturday, September 7, 2024
To: Saturday, September 7, 2024
Spartacus Fire Island 2024
Spartacus Fire Island is one of the most legendary parties of the year in New York and is the culmination of the popular season of Underwear parties!
- Fire Island Villas and hotels fill up almost a year in advance. Search for one now and reserve!
- Daniel Nardicio and the Belvedere Guest House present… The Annual Spartacus contest on the first week of September.
- Don’t miss the annual Mr Nude Belvedere Contest at 10pm.
- The party goes from 6-11pm at The Belvedere, Main Walk, Cherry Grove, Fire Island.
- Each year the theme changes – Awaiting theme for the 2024 edition
- Following the contest, enjoy the infamous Underwear Party at the Ice Palace, one of the island’s signature Summer events.
- Check out our insider gay guide to Fire Island.
- In a sprawling, Venetian palace-style property overlooking Great South Bay.
- This adults-only, clothing-optional hotel catering to gay men is 2 minutes’ walk from the beach.
Where to stay on Fire Island?
- Fire Island has very few hotels. Most people rent their own beach house and/or roomshare during the season.
- Check out the beach houses an condos on the island.
Gay Map of Fire Island
You wont find may hotels on the Island and most people share houses over the Summer season or rent poolside villas during the peak events! Planning a trip to fire island requires advance planning and be prepared to spend a lot during popular holidays and festivals. Fire Island is approximately 2 hours journey from New York city.
Vacation Rentals on Fire Island
Check out the top homes in Fire Island. Book well in advance – we mean months if not a year in advance, especially for signature events and high season.
Sunset on the Bay
- Unique Property
- 4600-square foot
- 5 spacious B.R ensuite
- 3 w/ private decks
- Deck overlooks bay
Windows on Sea
- 5 Bedroom property
- 3 bathrooms
- Complete with Pool
- Wraparound deck
- 1 minute walk to the beach
Pines Sea View
- Great views and an epic deck
- Three bedrooms, sleeps 6 guests
- Two bathrooms with shower
- With an epic hot tub
- 4 minutes walk to the beach
Pines Beach View
- Oceanfront House, stunning views.
- Massive ocean deck
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8 guests
- Beachfront Pool
- Stunning interior design
Video Guide to Fire Island
Taylor and Jeff guide us around FIP.