From: Saturday, Nov 6th, 2021
To: Sunday, Jan 2nd, 2022
Smokey Mountain Christmas 2021
Smokey Mountain Christmas has earned one of the industry’s highest awards—the Golden Ticket—for twelve years, and once guests enter the gates, they understand why Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas is the perfect place to get in the Christmas spirit.
Wander through more than five million holiday lights shining bright throughout the Dollywood park, delight in the spectacular holiday performances, soak up the warm Christmas atmosphere, and it’s easy to see why Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas is such a beloved holiday tradition.
Guests can enjoy Dollywood’s signature rides and attractions that operate in this merry environment. From the award-winning shows and elaborate holiday decorations to the twinkling lights and Christmas-themed menus, Dollywood captures the essence of Christmas.
- Christmas in the Smokies, a heartwarming tradition enjoyed by families for years, returns indoors to centerstage at the Celebrity Theater.
- Heart of the Holidays is a new show featuring several members of Dolly’s family and a mix of some of her holiday favorites alongside songs from her new Christmas album, A Holly Dolly Christmas.
- Heart of the Holidays takes place in the DreamSong Theater.
- Christmas with the Kingdom Heirs, another returning guest favorite, can be found at the Pines Theater.
Glacier Ridge Winter wonderland experience
- Glacier Ridge, turns Dollywood’s Timber Canyon, Wildwood Grove, Wilderness Pass and Upper Craftsman’s Valley into a winter wonderland experience that is sure to inspire and delight guests.
- One of the highlights of Glacier Ridge is the Wonderful Christmas! tree show at Wilderness Pass Plaza, which features a 50-foot tall, animated tree that sparkles to life to present a fully-synchronized, dazzling light show throughout the evening. Inside Wildwood Grove, the Wildwood Tree tells inspirational Christmas stories each evening as guests explore this captivating area.
The Parade of Lights
- Dollywood’s Parade of Lights illuminates the park as it brings Christmas toys to life at Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas
The DreamMore Resort Hotel
Dollywood features the luxurious DreamMore Resort Hotel, a country-style lodge to fit with the theming of the park. The DreamMore features indoor and outdoor pools, a kids’ center, fire pits, a Jacuzzi and plenty of Ms. Parton’s memorabilia on display.
Over 10 million people visit Pigeon Forge, Tennessee each year. The nearby 500,000 acre Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most visited national park in the U.S. With beautiful nature, and abundance of dining options, incredible musical talent, plenty of stage shows and theatres, amusement rides, museums, shopping and Dolly Parton’s fantastic theme park Dollywood, Pigeon Forge is a vacation destination with something for everyone.
McGhee Tyson Airport, located in Knoxville, Tennessee, is 47 miles from Pigeon Forge.
Knoxville is the Tennessee gateway to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Dolly Parton’s unabashedly kitschy Dollywood theme park in Pigeon Forge.
Most gay visitors head to Pigeon Forge for the Dollywood experience, the shows and the dining experience. Those looking for some gay nightlife should head to Knoxville, just under 40 minutes drive from Dollywood.
Knoxville has a fun nightlife scene with a several gay clubs and bars that have been around for quite a while, such as The Edge and Club XYZ.
Bearden has a suburban feel and a couple of bars. Downtown is friendly and welcoming–with lots of dining and shopping options
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of Pigeon Forge
Recommended Hotels in Pigeon Forge
The air-conditioned accommodation offers private parking on site & free WiFi. The holiday home includes 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms with a hot tub & a shower, a seating area, & a kitchen with a dishwasher.
The air-conditioned holiday home is composed of 3 separate bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 3 bathrooms. Provides free WiFi and free private parking.
The air-conditioned holiday home is composed of 2 separate bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 2 bathrooms. free WiFi and free private parking, a private pool, Barbecue & Hot tub
Always and Forever
This air-conditioned holiday home comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a satellite flat-screen TV. For added convenience, Featuring a patio with mountain views, a garden & barbecue
Video Of Smokey Mountain Christmas
Award-Winning Christmas Shows at Dollywood
Recommended Hotels in Pigeon Forge
The Ramsey Hotel
4 Star – Central Location
Guest rooms feature, LCD TVs, WiFi, Keurig coffee makers, mini-fridges, microwaves, hair dryers, iron and ironing boards plus Bath amenities.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is available each morning at The Ramsey. Cascades Lounge & Restaurant
Black Fox Lodge
4 Star, Luxury
Black Fox Lodge is located in Pigeon Forge and offers a seasonal outdoor pool with waterslide and free WiFi.
Every room at Black Fox Lodge provides a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. A flat-screen cable TV with satellite channels is also included.
The Inn at Christmas
4 Star – Great Amenities
Santa Claus sings Christmas songs and tells holiday stories from Summer through December
A flat-screen TV with a DVD player, microwave, & refrigerator as well as a coffee machine. Suites include a gas fireplace, 2-person spa bath
4 Star – Perfect Location
This hotel provides free WiFi access to guests and offers two electric car charging stations on site.
The dining offers a microwave and a refrigerator while the private bathroom features a shower, bath, or spa bath. Each room has a balcony