From: Wednesday, April 3, 2024
To: Monday, April 8, 2024
Smokeout Las Vegas 2024
Join hundreds of hot Cigar And Pipe Studs, Bikers, Leathermen, Bears And Friends From All Over The World for the annual Smokeout Las Vegas Party.
- Tuscany Suites Resort and Casino, east of the Las Vegas Strip, is the host hotel for the event. The resort is a 10-minute walk to the Bellagio Fountains on the Strip and is rated “Fabulous” by guests.
Hotels close to the Host Venue
The host hotel sells out fast; other nearby hotels include:
- The Platinum Hotel and Spa is a 4-star hotel just 2 minutes walk from the host hotel. Rated “Fabulous” by guests, one block from the Strip, with great amenities and excellent views.
- The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa is just 6 mins from the hostel hotel. The 4-star hotel has spacious rooms, a state-of-the-art fitness centre and an outdoor pool.
- The Holiday Inn Desert Club Resort is rated “Fabulous” by guests. The 3-star hotel has apartment-style rooms with fully equipped kitchens and a large outdoor pool. It is 8 mins walk from the host hotel
Somkeout Las Vegas Events
- Smokeout Las Vegas is a chilled weekend with hot friendly guys, pool parties and nighttime events with time To gamble, shop, be a tourist, or enjoy a show.
- Events include an underwear party, a designated suite for “play & smoking”, several dinners, cocktail parties, cigar socials and a meet and greet. Don’t miss the motorcycle ride; the boot lacks contest, the gear night and the cigar crawl.
- Charlie’s bar hosts the “Leather Church” event, while Fun Hog Ranch is home to the Gear Night.
- Charlie’s Las Vegas – Country-style watering hole featuring line dancing, live bingo, drag revues, DJs & drink specials. Always busy, especially during the Sin City Weekend.
- Fun Hog Ranch – Gay hangout offering daily drink specials, jukebox & video poker in a warm, relaxed atmosphere.
Trending Hotels in Las Vegas
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are within a short ride to the city’s busy gay bars.
Gay Map of Las Vegas
Las Vegas has about 15 gay bars, many of them clustered together in a small quadrant along Paradise Road just north of the airport and south of the gay-popular Hard Rock Hotel – an area often dubbed the “Gay Quarter” or “Fruit Loop.”
Recommended Hotels in Las Vegas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Las Vegas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants and fun
The Bellagio, 5 Star
Set behind the famous Fountains of Bellagio, this luxury Las Vegas Strip hotel and casino offers multiple dining options and elegant rooms with marble en suite bathrooms. The richly-decorated rooms of the Bellagio are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and electronic drapes. Soft bathrobes, a minibar and an iPod docking station are included.
Caesars Palace, 4 Star
Stunning Spa & Rooms
This luxury hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip features celebrity-owned restaurants, The Forum Shops, an upscale spa and 7 swimming pools. All guest rooms offer a flat-screen cable TV. Caesars Palace rooms include an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. Room service is offered 24 hours a day.
Marriotts Grand, 4 Star
Great Deals & Location
Situated 15 minutes’ walk from the Las Vegas Strip, this non-gaming and non-smoking hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi for all devices. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool. Free valet parking is offered to guests of the hotel. A flat-screen TV, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator are standard in each modern rooms
Platinum Hotel 4 Star
One block from the Las Vegas Strip, Platinum Hotel and Spa offers indoor and outdoor heated pools and is featured as a non-smoking, non-gaming facility. Suites feature a full kitchen, and a private balcony. The spacious guest suites provide a seating area with a sofa bed and 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.
Video – Gay Las Vegas
Discover what’s new in gay Las Vegas
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Las Vegas
Las Vegas doesn’t have well-defined “gay neighborhoods” like some other cities might. However, there are areas and establishments that are known for being LGBTQ+ friendly and hosting a vibrant LGBTQ+ community.
The Strip | Close to the city attractions
- The Las Vegas Strip is home to the city’s world famous hotels and casinos. Stay in the heart of the action.
- Enjoy world class dining on your doorstep, state of the art shows and live performances.
- The Strip is a short drive from the gay bars in the downtown district and the Fruit Loop, home to the city’s busy gay bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in The Strip
Downtown Las Vegas
Offering a mix of LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and clubs. Popular choice for LGBTQ+ travelers
Las Vegas: Pawn Stars
Go behind the scenes of the hit show “Pawn Stars” on this bus tour in Las Vegas. Visit featured locations and meet the stars.