From: Saturday, July 20, 2024
To: Saturday, July 20, 2024
SEXY Pride World 2024 | The Main Event
Germany’s biggest party pride festival takes place in Cologne in July each year. “The Sexy Cologne Pride Festival” brings together three of the biggest events during one amazing weekend. The Main Party is the biggest of them all!
- Plan on attending this event? There are few hotels close to the venue, which is a 20 minute drive from the gay district. Stay close to the gay bars and take a taxi to the venue. Check out the top trending hotels for Cologne Pride.
- The venue features 4 different floors with a Massive Main Floor, 14 Top Star DJs , an armada of hot dancers as well as a range of Artists & Performers.
- Enjoy a night of pure XXL fun at the Playzone and dance with the open air with a VIP Lounge, XXL LED Walls, fire cannons and more.
- The venue even comes complete with an Fairground and ends with a spectacular laser show.
- Sexy Pride World opens at 10 pm and continues until 7am the next day.
- Awaiting venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- SEXY’s Pride Edition takes over the Halle Tor 2, featuring numerous indoor and outdoor areas. It is an Industrial building staging parties & events, with a large hall, a beer garden, a cafe & a bistro.
- The venue is a 20 minute drive from Cologne old town.
The Line Up
- Enjoy music and shows from some of the world’s top circuit djs and performers. Expect amazing light shows, stunning live performances, guest acts and the hottest men on the planet!
- Different DJs will play in The Great Hall, Popstar Dome and Techno District.
- Don’t forget to check out the XXL Playroom!
- Line up to be confirmed.
Where to stay in Cologne?
The following hotels are close to the city’s gay bars and pride celebrations:
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video of Sexy Cologne Pride Edition
OFFICIAL AFTER MOVIE
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.