From: Thursday, February 16, 2023
To: Sunday, February 19, 2023
Sexy Cologne Festival, A gay carnival party like no other!
2022 Update – The 2022 event has been cancelled. Ticket holders for the main party can use their tickets for the Easter Event.
Germany’s leading Gay-Event Sexy Cologne returns with the Sexy Carnival Festival, a 4 day, 5 party event featuring 25 world star dj’s, 80 hours of music, and the hottest guys from Europe and beyond partying in Cologne’s best venues.
Enjoy spectacular visual and sensational shows and celebrate at Europe’s biggest gay carnival, full of attractions, fun and excitement.
- Events kick off on with the Addiction Party at Domhof from 11.30
- Domhof has a direct view of the cathedral offers a panorama of a special kind. Situated beneath the tracks of the main train station, the domhof exudes both underground feeling and true cologne class.
The Main Party
- The main event features 8 world class djs, 3 dancefloors, a playzone by MGW an army of hot dancers, a sensational opening show, a locker room and a shuttle bus service to the venue, Boothaus.
- The Boothaus is located in the cologne shipyard grounds on the rhine complete with three levels in the boathouse and an outdoor area that can be used in good weather. On the main floor over 1000 party disciples can dance until the doctor arrives! The bootshaus is located in köln-deutz at auenweg 173 and is just a 10 minute drive from cologne old town.
- Both after parties run from 6am.
- Greenkomm official afterhour @ nachtflug
Reaching Club Nachtflug is very easy as it is located in the city center of Cologne. Just take a short walk or take the tram to station “friesenplatz”, it has a very spacious dance area and comfy couches.
- Naughtycontrol official closing party @ diamonds
Diamonds is located on hohenzollernring 90, a modern club with hi-tech lighting & sound systems.
- Cologne has two distinct pockets of gay activity: Schaafenstrasse, Rudolfplatz, and the streets around Heumarkt, closer to the Dom/Central station.
- The city’s two major gay areas ensure something for all tastes, from the older leather scene on the Old Town’s Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse to the more modern area around Rudolfplatz, catering to the young and trendy.
Where to stay during Cologne Carnival
Sexy Carnival takes place during the annual Cologne Carnival Festivities and is one of the busiest times of the year to visit the city. Book your stay well in advance. Note, if you are staying in the old town, you will be in the centre of the party, so expect it to be pretty crazy. Consider staying in the nearby, yet less hectic Belgian quarter if you want a more relaxed stay.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video of Sexy Cologne Carnival Party!
Highlights of the previous parties plus what to expect this year.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Expedia
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
4 Star, Good Location
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. All 63 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels
4 Star, Great Value
2 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager’s reception are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and concierge services are onsite.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and conference space. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite. All 78 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
3 Star, Modern Classic
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff. All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, minibar