From: Friday, February 9, 2024
To: Sunday, February 11, 2024
Sexy Cologne Festival 2024, A gay carnival party like no other!
Germany’s leading Gay-Event Sexy Cologne returns with the Sexy Carnival Festival, a 4 day, 5 party event featuring 25 world star dj’s, 80 hours of music, and the hottest guys from Europe and beyond partying in Cologne’s best venues.
- Visiting for Cologne Carnival? Stay at Maison Marasil, a design hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests in the heart of the old town, featuring individually designed rooms and apartments.
Sexy Cologne Carnival Edition
- Enjoy spectacular visual and sensational shows and celebrate at Europe’s biggest gay carnival, full of attractions, fun and excitement.
- Sexy Circuit weekends typically follow a format with an Opening Party, a day party/cruising at Babylon, the Main Party (Typically on Saturday Night0 and Afterhour Party (Green Komm) and the closing party (Naughty).
- Friday 9th Feb, 2024 – Events kick off on with the GUYZ Party from 23.00
- Guyz is a techno-fetish event with two different djs and runs until 6am.
- Venue to be confirmed.
Cruising – Day Party
- Saturday 10th Feb, 2024 – Daytime – Stoßzeit takes over Badehaus Babylon, Cologne’s famous cruising club and sauna.
- Enjoy an all day party from noon until 10 pm with XXL cruising areas and 2 all-star DJs.
The Main Party
- Saturday 10th Feb, 2024 – Sexy Cologne Main Event from 11 pm to 7 am – Line up, theme and venue to be confirmed.
- The main event features 9 world class djs, 3 dancefloors, a playzone by MGW an army of hot dancers, a sensational opening show, a locker room, laser light shows and a funktion one soundsystem.
- Get a EUR 2 shuttle bus service to the venue, Boothaus from Schaafenstrasse.
- The Boothaus is located in the cologne shipyard grounds on the rhine complete with three levels in the boathouse and an outdoor area that can be used in good weather.
- Three dancefloors – Main Hall, Pop Floor and Techno Floor.
- Enjoy stage shows on the Main and Pop floor.
- Boothaus is an 11-minute ride from Cologne Old Town.
The After Party Greenkomm (Sunday Morning)
- Sunday 11th Feb, 2024 6 am to 7 pm.
- Green Komm is the official afterhour party of Sexy cologne taking place at Nachtflug
- Reaching Club Nachtflug is very easy as it is located in the city center of Cologne. Just take a short walk or take the tram to station “friesenplatz” . The club is perfect for an afterparty, with a very spacious dance area and comfy couches.
The Closing Party Naughty (Sunday Night)
- Sunday 11th Feb, 2024 8pm to 6 am (Monday morning).
- Naughtycontrol is the official closing party at Diamonds.
- Featuring three different DJs in the main hall.
- Diamonds is located on Hohenzollernring 90, a modern club with hi-tech lighting & sound systems.
- Cologne has two distinct pockets of gay activity: Schaafenstrasse, Rudolfplatz, and the streets around Heumarkt, closer to the Dom/Central station.
- The city’s two major gay areas ensure something for all tastes, from the older leather scene on the Old Town’s Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse to the more modern area around Rudolfplatz, catering to the young and trendy.
Where to stay during Cologne Carnival
- Sexy Carnival takes place during the annual Cologne Carnival Festivities and is one of the busiest times of the year to visit the city. Book your stay well in advance.
- Note, if you are staying in the old town, you will be in the centre of the party, so expect it to be pretty crazy. Consider staying in the nearby, yet less hectic Belgian quarter if you want a more relaxed stay.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video of Sexy Cologne Carnival Party!
Highlights of the previous parties plus what to expect this year.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.