From: Saturday, June 1, 2024
To: Sunday, June 30, 2024
Seattle Gay Pride 2024
Seattle, the Pacific Northwest’s largest city has been a longtime center of LGBT activism., Seattle Pride takes place every June as part of the larger series of events during “Pride Month”.
- Visiting Seattle for Pride? Stay close to Capitol Hill , home to the city’s gay bars and clubs. Stay at the Silver Cloud Hotel, an 8 minute ride away from the gay bars. The hotel is rated “Fabulous” by guests with an outdoor rooftop pool.
Seattle Pride Month
- June 1st to June 30th, 2024 – Seattle Pride Month Events include a week long series of circuit parties, BBQs, live performances, cultural activities and of course the main parade which takes place on the last Sunday of the event.
Seattle Pride in the Park
- June 1st – Seattle Pride in the Park kicks off Seattle’s month-long Pride celebration with a full day of fun, food, music and more – all in the name of inclusion, community, and celebrating LGBTQIA+ joy!
- Volunteer Park, 12 pm – 7 pm
Seattle Pride Parade
- Sunday, June 30th 2024 – The Official Seattle Pride Parade is held on the final Sunday of the week long festivities and begins at 11 am at the corner of Union Street and 4th Avenue.
- It is the 4th largest parade in the USA with more than 500,000 parade-goers and 200 different participating groups.The parade runs until around 1:30 pm and runs north along 4th Avenue to Denny Way.
- Stay at the Motif Seattle, a Hyatt hotel rated “Fabulous” by guests, just steps from the parade starting point.
Seattle Cuff Festival
- Friday 28th – Sunday 30th Jun, 2024 – A weekend of events and block parties hosted by the Cuff Complex including 3 days of different concerts, djs and live performances. Explore the full program for Seattle Cuff Festival.
Seattle Queer Pride Festival
- Friday 28th – Sunday 30th Jun, 2024 – Seattle Queer Pride Festival features a large main stage on 11th Avenue with talent from Seattle to around the world, indoor and outdoor bars, food trucks and plenty of photo moments and more. Explore the full program for Seattle Queer Pride Festival.
- Saturday to Sunday – Awaiting Dates – Don’t miss, Seattle Pridefest at the Seattle Center, which takes place from noon until 8 pm on the final Sunday in the shadows of the iconic Space Needle. It is the largest free Pride festival in America.
Seattle Capitol Hill Festival
- Awaiting dates – typically the final weekend of Seattle Pride – Seattle Capitol Hill Festival festival is a massive community event right in the heart of the city’s main GLBT neighbourhood, on a six-block stretch of Broadway. The event attracts more than 25,000 participants.
- The Festival features food, music and entertainment (from DJs to bands) on three music stages (La Cocina Santiago, Julia’s on Broadway and the main stage), a block party, a Paint For Pride Art Walk along Broadway, a Doggie Drag Costume Contest, and more than 100 vendors from local businesses and organisations.
Capitol Hill is considered the center for the LGBTQ community in Seattle. Just east of downtown, it holds one of the city’s most prominent entertainment and nightlife districts, boasting bars, nightclubs, eateries, coffee shops, and stores. Capitol Hill also has a plant conservatory, walking trails, and excellent panoramic city views. The most popular bars include:
- C. C. Attle’s – Laid-back, local gay bar serving pub food & cocktails with open-mic night, patio & late hours.
- Changes – An LGBT neighborhood pub located in the Wallingford area
- The Cuff – A great leather club, premiering local, national & international DJ talent
- The Seattle Eagle – A leather & kink-friendly bar known for its racy themed parties
- Madison Pub – Pridefully boasting “no DJs, no cover, no problem,” a gay bar for the sporting type
- Neighbours Seattle – For over three decades, a safe space for anyone wanting to leave all their worries on the dance floor nearly every night of the week
- Queer/Bar – A multi-faceted space, with cocktails, drag entertainment, community discussions, and LGBTQ chef series together under one roof.
- Pony – A tribute to the great West Village and Castro bars of the 1970s, Pony occupies a 1930s-vintage gas station building that has been transformed into a beloved hangout.
- ReBar – An LGBTQ friendly Seattle standby with tons of dance nights.
- The Wildrose Bar – Seattle’s oldest bar for all women; woman owned and operated
Where to stay during Seattle Pride?
The following Seattle hotels are close to the pride festivities:
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seattle that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this downtown Seattle hotel features multiple onsite award-winning dining options. Rooms offer city views with French-inspired furnishings. Cable TV and a minibar are featured. The en suite bathroom offers designer toiletries and terry robes. The windows in each room open to allow fresh air in.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
This hotel features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, and outdoor fireplace. Every guest room features Northwest-style decor with wood and stone details. The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle has a 24-hour business centre. A gym, steam room & hot tub. Guests can dine at the Goldfinch Tavern, which features Pacific Northwest cuisine
4 Star, Great Value
Offering a terrace and views of the sea, Thompson Seattle is set in Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site rooftop bar, and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. The rooms include a 42″ flat-screen TV with a customized movie library. The private bathrooms include state-of-the-art rain showers and soaking tubs, D.S. & DURGA luxury bath amenities
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star, Location
Only steps from downtown Seattle’s most popular attractions, including the Space Needle, this luxurious hotel features state-of-the-art amenities, exceptional accommodations and unrivaled facilities, all in the heart of the city. spacious guestrooms, furnished with luxurious linens and plasma-screen TVs. A complimentary shuttle
Video Of Seattle Gay Pride
Highlights of Seattle Pride Parade