From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Rubber Gear London 2024
Join the hottest guys in Rubber for the annual Rubber Gear party during London’s Fetish Week.
- Stay close to the venue at the Hotel nhow London rated “Superb” by guests with a unique decor, spacious rooms and suites and perfect location.
- Venue and lineup for the 2024 edition to be confirmed.
- The Rubber Gear London party is a Fetish Week London favourite – aimed at guys who love their Rubber and love other guys in it.
- Whether you’re a gimp or geared up in a rubber jock and harness, lube yourself up, roll on your best gear and enjoy a night of kinky rubber fun!
- With music by guest DJS:
- The party takes place in Electrowerkz from 22.00 to 04.00.
- Electrowerkz, also known as the Islington Metal Works, is a three-floor music venue in Islington, London. It comes complete with an old tube carriage and cobblestone courtyard with a spacious warehouse for club nights and live acts.
- Stay close to the venue at DoubleTree by Hilton London Angel Kings Cross, a 4-star hotel with spacious, bright rooms and a great location.
- The club is a 17-minute drive from Soho.
- The King’s Head and its world-famous pub theatre both have a long history of being LGBT+ Friendly, and the theatre part of the pub is known to have produced and staged many gay and queer shows over the years.
- Central Station, which is in the Kings Cross area, is a well-established haunt for lovers of karaoke and the traditional gay bar experience. It also hosts several themed nights.
Where to stay in London?
- Popular neighborhoods like Soho and Vauxhall are known for their vibrant nightlife and welcoming atmosphere, providing a variety of bars, clubs, and entertainment options.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video Guide to Islington
Tour of Angel Islington – Upper Street and Camden Passage
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern