From: Thursday, May 2, 2024
To: Thursday, May 2, 2024
Roar Party Dallas 2024
Roar is the opening party of the Purple Party Weekend, one of the biggest gay circuit events in the USA.
- Stay just a 3-minute walk from the party, close to all the gay bars and parties at the Warwick Melrose, offering large rooms and rated “Fabulous” by guests.
- Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Purple Foundation presents ROAR, the kickoff and welcome party for Purple Party Week at Station 4.
- Roar runs from 9 pm until late. The venue will be transformed with stunning decoration by party organisers and designers 3DX.
- Expect fantastic light and sound, the hottest dancers and the sexiest guys from Dallas and beyond.
- Upgrade your Dallas Purple Party stay at The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, just a short ride from the club, rated “Superb” by guests with stylish rooms and suites and exceptional service.
- S4 is a 24,000 square feet nightclub with a huge dance floor, immersing lights and sound, a great outdoor patio, and a glassed lounge upstairs for drag and a cabaret theatre and other entertainment.
- The club is located in Oak Lawn, a few miles north of downtown Dallas. It is known for being a trendy, LGBTQ-friendly neighbourhood that offers many different coffee shops, bars, restaurants, and more.
- The district has few hotels, and the best ones book up fast. Stay close to the strip in the uptown district.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Dallas
Texans are proud to say that everything is bigger in the Lone Star State. One visit to “The Strip,” the center of gay life along Cedar Springs Road, and you will see what we mean. The nightlife venues are gargantuan! Every place has at least one outdoor patio.
Recommended Hotels in Dallas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dallas that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Hotel Crescent Court
5 Star, Luxury
Modern styling and a French doors opening to a private balcony are featured in each guest room at Hotel Crescent Court. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
4 Star, Excellent Gym
This beautifully restored historic mansion is located in uptown Dallas, 3.2 km from the city centre. It offers an on-site restaurant and a local transfer service. Each elegant guest room at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek has a 42-inch flat-screen plasma TV and they are also furnished with a stocked minibar.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
4 Star, Luxury Feel
The guestrooms and suites at the Melrose Warwick boast a variety of contemporary amenities for a comfortable stay. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay film with a beverage from the in-room refreshment centre or meal from the hotel’s 24-hour room service.
Hotel ZaZa 4 Star
Unique pieces of art and Mediterranean decor style each room. A spacious work desk, a sofa and a refrigerator are included for your convenience. There is also a flat-screen cable TV in every room. The Dragonfly, Hotel ZaZa’s extravagant restaurant, offers a fine dining experience. Exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness centre and then relax in the pool.
Video Guide Gay Dallas
Discover the best of gay Dallas in 24 hours
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Dallas
Dallas, where cowboy charm meets urban chic! For the gay traveller, Dallas is a rhinestone-studded paradise where the LGBTQ+ community thrives. Dive into Oak Lawn, the city’s vibrant gayborhood, where you can two-step in a country saloon by night and brunch under twinkling fairy lights in the afternoon.
Oak Lawn | Silver Springs Road
- The heart of the LGBTQ+ community beats loudly in the Oak Lawn area, especially along Cedar Springs Road, the city’s main gay district.
- Oak Lawn has been the epicentre of Dallas’s LGBTQ+ community since the 1970s and remains one of the most gay-friendly areas in the whole state of Texas.
- The neighbourhood hosts its own special Cedar Springs Road Pride celebrations each year in September.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Dallas
Home to the city’s skyscrapers, historic buildings, top museums and famous main street trolleys.
Arts and entertainment district, Deep Ellum, is known for its murals, music venues, and eclectic vibe.