From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Rick Sena Presents VIVA New York City 2021
Kick start the Summer in New York City with the opening party of the season for July!
Rick Sena presents VIVA at The Kings Hall Avant Gardner for a night of epic dance, fun and heat.
The party kicks off at 10pm and continues late into Sunday morning. DJ Tommy Love will be spinning on the decks. Tommy Love has been in the music business for fifteen years, being considered one of the most important and respected DJs of the world. He has officially remixed artists such as Rihanna (Where Have You Been), Sia (Chandelier/Elastic Heart), Jessica Sutta (Again), in a solid collaboration with DJ Hector Fonseca. Today, almost all Djs have a Tommy Love’s track included in their sets.
- The Kings Hall in Avant Gardner is a massive 15,000 sq ft event space with soaring 30ft ceilings & acoustic design features a state-of-the-art custom sound system.
- Stay just 5 minutes from the venue at Stay the Henry Norman Hotel just 2 miles from the venue and with a superb rating.
Gay Brooklyn, New York
- The Avant Gardner is in the cool, hip Brooklyn borough of NYC. Brooklyn also one of the most gay places in NYC with something to suit all tastes. Brooklyn is easily accessible from Manhattan, most famously from the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, though there are subways and other bridges connecting Brooklyn to the other NYC boroughs.
- From acclaimed cultural institutions such as the Brooklyn Academy of Music to the Brooklyn Museum and Prospect Park (designed by the same landscape architects who created Manhattan’s Central Park), plus new cultural highlights in the hipster scenes of North Brooklyn, Brooklyn is a well worth a visit.
- Brooklyn’s most popular gay bar is Metropolitan a dive bar with events all week long and drag shows just about every night (and a great happy hour special).
- Stay close to all the gay bars and clubs in the district at the Even Hotel, with a great terrace and views of the city.
We have chosen hotels within walking distance of some of the gay bars, and a short taxi ride to the others.
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Apartments in New York City
1 & 2 Bedrooms
All units include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer in each unit. Towels are offered.
AKA Central Park
1 & 2 Bedroom
AKA Central Park offers studio, 1-2 bedroom, and penthouse suites with living areas and fully-equipped kitchens. Amenities and services include a lounge, meeting space, and complimentary WiFi. A minute’s walk away from 5th Avenue
Furnished Quarters at The Olivia features accommodation 200 m from Madison Square Garden. Complimentary WiFi is provided. All air-conditioned units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare meals.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A dishwasher, microwave and fridge
Video Of Rick Sena Events
ALEGRIA PRIDE 2017
Recommended Hotels in New York
Most of the best hotels are located in the downtown region and are just a short journey from the main gay village.
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access.