From: Friday, December 1, 2023
To: Sunday, December 3, 2023
Rheo Buenos Aires 2023
Rheo is the ultimate Friday night party in Buenos Aires for cool club kids who love to dress up and party!
- Stay close to the party at the CasaSur Bellini Hotel, with a large outdoor pool, spacious rooms, a modern gym and delicious breakfast options.
- Next Edition – Friday 1st December – RHEO – Crobar
- Saturday 2nd, December – FUSE Sunset – Crobar
- Rheo: the coolest, most hip, gay-friendly party in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- With live shows, sexy dancers and hot guys – the prefect start to the party season.
- VIP area with exclusive bar and bathrooms, live visuals, GoGo boys, performers, the best electro-pop hits… and the hottest guys in the city!
- Dazzler by Wyndham is a “Fabulous” rated hotel in the Palermo neighbourhood, close to the club and features chic rooms, a rooftop pool and modern gym for a pre-party pump.
- Saturday 2nd, December – FUSE Sunset
- Friday 15th, December – LOVE Party
- The seasonal party occurs on select Friday nights in Crobar, one of the city’s most famous nightclubs.
- Indoor dancefloor covered with LED lights from the ceiling.
- Outdoors zone with bar service and alternative music.
- Crobar is located on Paseo de La Infanta, Av. Coronel Marcelino is one of the biggest clubs in Buenos Aires.
- The club is stylish, spacious, and industrially styled but features plenty of plush mezzanines and a pulsating large main room.
- Dance on the spacious dancefloor with an LED ceiling and walls of lasers: five bar zones, national and imported drinks and a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- The club is a 9-minute drive from the centre of Palermo, home to the city’s busy gay nightlife scene.
- Occassionally used for special events and holiday theme nights.
- Lignee – Spacious restaurant with multipe rooms and terraces, transformed by Rheo for their annual Saturday spectacular, a 25-minute ride from the gay bars of Palermo.
Recommended Buenos Aires Hotels
The following hotels are close to all the city’s major attractions and a short ride to the gay bars in Palermo.
Gay Map of Buenos Aires
In Buenos Aires you’ll spot gay men strolling through many of the city’s upscale enclaves, especially in Palermo, Recoleta, and Barrio Norte. Avenida Santa Fe in Recoleta, and Palermo to the north with gay bars and nightclubs, are the gayest areas, and the historic San Telmo district is a magnet for gay couples looking to nest.
Recommended Hotels in Buenos Aires By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Buenos Aires that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Impressive building with spa & pool
- Close to popular gay bars
- Stylish, high-tech rooms
- Luxurious experience with a lavish spa, pool, and sophisticated rooms, perfect for a stylish stay.
4 Star, Location
- Located in trendy Palermo Soho
- Nearby gay nightlife scene
- Spanish décor, cozy ambiance
- Nestled in fashionable Soho, this hotel offers Spanish elegance, a fitness centre, & a soothing sauna.
4 Star, Great Value
- Argentinean culture-inspired décor
- Near vibrant gay-friendly spots
- Spacious, thematic rooms
- Dive into Argentinean history with spacious, culturally rich rooms in a gastronomic hotspot.
Ilum Experience Home
4 Star, Readers Choice
- Situated in Palermo Hollywood
- A short walk to gay bars
- Modern, well-equipped rooms
- Contemporary comfort in Hollywood Palermo, close to Plaza Serrano, ideal for modern travelers.
Video What to do in Buenos Aires
A guide to the best of the city with the Vaga Brothers.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Buenos Aires
Welcome to the LGBTQ+ scene of Buenos Aires, an unapologetically vibrant and diverse community that’s an integral part of the city’s identity. In these neighborhoods, individuality is celebrated, and inclusivity is a way of life. From lively Palermo to historic San Telmo, these areas offer spaces where you can be yourself, connect with others, and experience a slice of Buenos Aires that’s as real as it gets.
Palermo | known for its lively nightlife
- This trendy neighborhood has a diverse and inclusive atmosphere, making it a hub for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Palermo is home to many gay-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- The area around Plaza Serrano, in particular, is known for its lively nightlife and inclusive vibes.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Palermo
San Telmo has a strong LGBTQ+ presence. It’s known for its historic architecture & cobblestone streets.
An upscale neighborhood famous for its iconic cemetery showcasing elaborate mausoleums & tombs