From: Friday, July 26, 2024
To: Saturday, July 27, 2024
Revolver Berlin Pride Party 2024
Revolver – Berlin’s biggest monthly gay party hosts a not-to-be-missed festival during the annual Berlin Pride celebrations.
- Stay close to the pride celebrations at the Motel One Berlin Alexanderplatz, rated “Fabulous” by guests in one of the most vibrant parts of the city. The hotel has comfortable rooms with great views, highly-rated breakfasts and a rooftop bar.
Revolver Pride Festival
- Expect a top-class production from organiser Oliver Mohns and the Revolver team who always push the boundaries of what is possible during their events.
- Tickets to this party will sell out well in advance so plan your trip early.
Friday – Revolver
- Friday, 26th July, 2024 – venue confirmation for the 2024 edition – Cum to the infamous KitKatClub to dance with the sexiest boys in the Berlin underground scene. Welcome to Pride, with poolside chillout-area, laser show, walking acts and kinky surprises. A massive celebration on 3 stunning dance floors featuring international DJs
- The KitKatClub is a one of Berlin’s most notorious fetish nightclub venues, described by its owners as a place with good music, friendly staff & a club where you can relax and enjoy yourself in whichever way you want to!
- Stay close to the venue at the Art’otel, an eclectic hotel with delicious breakfast options and a designer touch.
Saturday – GIANT Revolver
- Saturday, 27th July 2024 – venue confirmation for the 2024 edition- Giant Revolver is the biggest gay outdoor party in Berlin during Pride taking place at the stunning Spindler & Klatt venue, the only Pride Party location directly on the Spree River.
- Dance on the huge terrace overlooking the Spree in the warmth of a Berlin afternoon in July, drinking Caipirinhas with good friends!
- Spindler & Klatt is an enormous former army bakery that has been converted into a nightclub and restaurant.
- The venue is a 20 minute drive from the gay district of Schöneberg and 8 minutes from Alexanderplatz.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin
The following hotels are close to the busy gay bars in Berlin and have high review stores:
Gay Map of Berlin
Being such a large city, gay neighbourhoods are scattered around Berlin, in the districts of Schöneberg and Kreuzberg (the western part of Berlin) as well as in Prenzlauer Berg (eastern part). Recently, the district of Friedrichshain developed a trendy area for upmarket coffee shops and cocktail bars. The majority of the gay hotels, bars, cafes and shops in Berlin are located in the Schöneberg district.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Berlin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The spacious rooms and suites of the non-smoking Sheraton Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin feature a modern design and panoramic windows. They include a flat-screen TV, minibar, large bathroom and free WiFi. A rich breakfast buffet is served each morning in the Elements breakfast restaurant.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Mercure Berlin Wittenbergplatz is set in the Schöneberg district in Berlin, just a 1-minute walk from the KaDeWe and the Kurfürstendamm-boulevard. All rooms at the Mercure Berlin Wittenplatz come with a flat-screen TV, and some also have a balcony. WiFi is provided free of charge, high-speed internet can be purchased for a daily surcharge.
Riu Plaza Berlin
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel is set in a modern 17-storey building on Berlin’s Kurfürstendamm boulevard. The RIU Plaza Berlin is a 5-minute walk from Kurfürstendamm Underground Station and the world-famous KaDeWe department store. All rooms and suites feature luxury furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, fridge, air conditioning and a private bathroom.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
This hetero-friendly gay hotel in Schöneberg is 700 m from Berlin’s Kurfurstendamm shopping area and the KaDeWe department store. The hotel’s breakfast buffet is available until late, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. A 10-minute walk from the many bars of Nollendorfplatz Square, rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player & iPod docking station.
Video Of Revolver Berlin
Pride Edition Weekend Party
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Berlin
Berlin is a diverse and inclusive city with a vibrant LGBTQ+ community. There are several popular gay neighborhoods that each offer a different vibe.
Schöneberg | Historic Gay District
Photo: Schöneberg, home to Berlin’s popular gay bars and the Folsom Street Fair
- Located to the southwest of the city center, Schöneberg is one of Berlin’s oldest and most famous gay neighborhoods.
- It has a rich LGBTQ+ history and is known for its lively gay bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-friendly businesses.
- Schöneberg is home to KaDeWe, one of Europe’s largest department stores and a shopper’s paradise.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Schöneberg
Home to the famous East Side Gallery, with a diverse and multicultral LGBTQ+ scene with eclectic bars and clubs.
Up-and-coming neighborhood, popular with hipsters and home to the world famous, long running Schwuz nightclub