From: Sunday, September 29, 2024
To: Sunday, September 29, 2024
Real Bad San Francisco 2024- Fetish with Style!
REAL BAD is the official dance party immediately following the Folsom Street Fair, and is one of the largest fetish parties taking place during the popular Folsom event.
- Book your stay well in advance as people start planning the moment the last event ends as there are just 31 hotels in Soma, the home of the fair.
- Sunday Sept 29th – Lineup and venue to be confirmed.
- This 9-hour dance marathon turns 1015 Folsom into a spiritual sweat lodge. It is the centerpiece for an entire year of gay dance events in San Francisco.
- Are you ready to BE BAD… REAL BAD? The party runs from 10 pm to 5 am
- Real Bad takes over two dance rooms, with different DJS and Music. This is the ultimate after-party!
- 1015 Folsom is the perfect venue for this full on event. Deep down inside its heart, 1015 Folsom knows what it is. The swanky interior design, the sprawling interior, the long list of incredible, not-quite-mainstream superstars, the casual dress code, the unpretentiousness…1015 is what dance clubs were before the money, fame, and see-and-be-seen scene became the main reason to go out.
- Massive by San Francisco standards, 1015 is spread out over three floors and 20,000 square feet with three-story ceilings complemented by a wrap around balcony, all with Brazilian hardwood dance floors.
- The REAL BAD party is produced by the Grass Roots Gay Rights Foundation.
- Their mission is to change lives by supporting organizations that promote a happy, healthy, and connected San Francisco Bay Area LGBT community.
Where to stay during San Francisco’s Folsom Street Fair
In the CASTRO, we recommend, Beck’s Motor Lodge,
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Francisco that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at this landmark Palace. Leather tufted headboards, 11-foot ceilings, pillow-top bedding set the stage for a luxurious night’s sleep. High-end luggage inspired desk, tables and the bathroom vanity. A 48-inch flat-screen satellite TV, marble bath & rain shower
4 Star, Readers Choice
This Central San Francisco hotel offers rooms with a 46-inch flat-screen smart TV. Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, and double-panned windows for quiet. A seating area, work desk, and an Illy espresso coffee machine, walk-in shower, bathrobes & premium toiletries. A state-of-the-art fitness centre & laundry services
4 Star, Great Value
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, provides guests with an ideal city centre. The guest rooms and suites at this upscale hotel boast amenities such as an LCD flat-screen TV with on-demand movies and an iHome alarm clock radio. All guest rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror and boutique bath products.
3 Star, Location
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, it offers an outdoor pool and rooms with an MP3 connection. It features a barbershop and a business center. Access to a fitness centre one block from the hotel and an on-site sauna. Each classically-designed room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and mini-refrigerator. Free coffee and tea are also provided
Video Of Real Bad San Francisco
Video highlighting Real Bad San Francisco
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in San Francisco
San Francisco is a vibrant and inclusive city with a long history of LGBTQ+ activism and culture. Here are the most popular neighbourhoods, including gay hot spots and districts close to the city’s most popular attractions. It is worth noting that the best-rated hotels are close to Union Square
SoMa (South of Market) | Gay Hotspot
- Located to the east of the city, SoMa has an edgy and industrial feel, with a mix of gay bars, clubs, and art spaces.
- SoMa is also home to the world-famous Folsom Street Fair, held at the end of September each year.
- The neighbourhood is home to the stunning San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Discover the best things to see and do in San Francisco.
One of the world’s most famous gay districts since the 1960s, a focal point for LGBTQ+ culture.