From: Saturday, December 2, 2023
To: Saturday, December 2, 2023
Puppy Events Cologne 2023
Cologne has one of the most active and diverse puppy communities in Europe and hosts several events throughout the year, including the Summer Puppy Weekend.
- Are you visiting Cologne? Stay at 25 Hours Hotel Koeln The Circle, rated “Fabulous” by guests featuring beautifully decorated rooms and excellent on-site bar and restaurant.
The Next Party
- Saturday December 2nd – Christmas Market meeting – 4pm
- Puppy Cologne and Rheinfetisch are also slowly looking forward to a contemplative Christmas season, which is why they’ve gotten together to drink one, two or even five mulled wine together at the Christmas market.
- Meeting point: Hahnentor, Rudolfplatz, Cologne
Pup Pub Crawl
- Saturday, December 16th – 7 pm
- Starting point: The 3B – Mühlenbach 53, 50676 Cologne
- This time too there is the Puppy Pass including many discounts at every station. VVK starts soon!
The Summer Party – Returns 2024
Puppies, handlers and fans can enjoy a weekend of events, including:
- Events begin with the Puppy Pub Crawl on Friday. Explore five different bars in Cologne’s old town with the Puppy Pass from 6 pm.
- On Saturday, don’t miss The PupNick, a unique puppy picnic from 1 pm at Aachener Weiher followed by Puppylicious. Dance all night, and enjoy the puppy play zone at Klub Domhof from 10 pm.
- Celebrate Puppy Sunday at the Babylon Sauna and pool, from 11 am, with a special puppy zone.
- Aachener Weiher- The meadows around the Aachener Weiher pond are a trendy meeting point for people who enjoy barbecuing, sunbathing, sports and relaxation. Located between the Lindenthal district and the Belgian Quarter, it’s a fashionable meeting point for Cologne natives and visitors. Right next door is the Museum of East Asian Art. The park is the host of the annual Puppy picnic.
- Domhof Club – Located directly under the tracks of the central railway station and overlooking the cathedral, on two floors with a spacious bar and outdoor terrace.
- Babylon – With more than 1400 square meters, Cologne’s most famous gay bathhouse offers a variety of Sauna and Wellness opportunities, a large outdoor pool perfect for Summer puppies and an even bigger cruising area.
Popular Cruising Bars
- Deck 5 – Small cruising club with darkroom. All ages.
- Kinkz – Open from Tue to Sat – from 7 pm. Popular fetish bar in the centre of Cologne.
- Pullermanns – The longest-running gay cruising and fetish bar in Cologne (formerly Hands and Boners).
- Stay close to the cruising bars at the Stern am Rathaus a “Superb” rated boutique hotel with friendly staff and delicious breakfast options.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne
The following Cologne Hotels are all are close to the old town, home to the city’s busy gay bars and host of the Puppy Weekend events:
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video – Cologne in 5 Minutes
Highlights of what to see and do in Cologne
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.