From: Saturday, August 17, 2024
To: Saturday, August 24, 2024
P Town Carnival 2024 – One of the hottest Summer events in the USA
Provincetown has become famous as a gay resort destination, seeing hundreds of thousands of gay boys and girls enjoying the Summer months. The main parade takes place on Thursday 23rd Aug 2024.
- Visiting Ptown for a gay event? Book your stay at the Carpe Diem Guest House, rated “Superb” by our readers and located right by Commercial St, close to all the gay bars and clubs.
- Saturday August 17th to Saturday August 24th 2024
- The carnival parade on Commercial Street is one of the most colourful we have ever attended.
- The event is a cross between a Pride parade, Mardi Gras and a Halloween parade.
- The Carnival parade is one of the most popular Cape Cod events attracting 90,000 spectators every year. So book your hotel in advance.
Ptown Carnival Schedule 2024
- This year’s theme is “Renaissance x Revolution”, so plan your costume accordingly.
- Popular events and parties include include, The Costume Ball, a Boat Cruise, spectacular T Dances, pool parties at the Brass Key Guesthouse and the official closing party at the Crown & Anchor.
- Your favorite watering holes Shipwreck Lounge, the Atlantic House, Porchside Bar, AHouse, Purgatory, and Paramount will be as packed with furry and friendly guys.
Feet on The Street
- Sunday, August 18th, 2024 8.30am to 10am – Feet over the Street 5k Carnival Run and Walk – ‘Feet Over Front Street’ will stretch the entirety of Commercial Street (originally hailed as ‘Front Street’) giving you a start-to-finish, rainbow-railroad takeover of the main drag of the world’s premier queer travel destination.
- Events kick off at the Harbor Hotel.
The Sunset Cruise
- Sunday, August 18th, 2024 4pm to 7:30pm – PTown Carnival – Sunset Cruise
- Enjoy amazing sunsets and enjoy a themed party cruise with some of the hottest boys in PTown all evening long.
- The cruise leaves at 3.15pm from MacMillan Pier.
Carnival Opening Party
- Sunday, August 18th, 2024 10pm to 1.00am – Carnival Opening Party at the Boatslip Resort.
Carnival Pool Party Brass Key
- Monday, August 19th, 2024 1pm to 5pm – Carnival Pool Party – Join over 1,500 of the sexiest folks at Carnival for a truly massive, one-of-a-kind experience. Dance the day away under the sun on the gorgeous grounds of the Brass Key Guesthouse – plenty of surprise performances jaw-dropping feats throughout the afternoon await.
Carnival Pool Party Provincetown Inn
- Awaiting dates – 4pm to 7pm – Camp Provincetown: Carnival Boy Beach Tidal Pool Foray with the National Park Service at the Provincetown Inn.
Legendary T Dance at The Boatslip Resort
- Tuesday, August 20th, 2024 – 4pm to 7pm – Legendary Tea – An unmissable T Dance
- Thursday, August 22nd, 2024 – 4pm to 7pm – Parade Day Tea Dance
A House Party
- Tuesday, August 20th,2024 – 10pm to 1am – Official Carnival Dance Party – at A House.
- Thursday, August 22nd, 2024 – 3pm to 6pm – Provincetown Carnival Parade begins at the Harbor Hotel and marches down Commercial St, through the downtown, to the intersection with Franklin St in the West End.
Carnival Closing Party
- Friday, August 23rd, 10pm to 1am – Carnival Closing Party at the Crown and Anchor.
Brut Party – Carnival Extended
- Awaiting event confirmation, BRUT returns after a successful Bear Week party with the Carnival Edition featuring DJ Dan Darlington at The Crown and Anchor.
Where to stay in Provincetown during Carnival
The following hotels are close to the carnival celebrations and events:
Gay Map of Provincetown
Provincetown itself has two main drags, Commercial Street and Bradford Street. P’town can be divided into three sections, the quiet and peaceful West End, the bustling downtown center, and the East End, which has a number of galleries and guesthouses.
Recommended Hotels in Provincetown By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Provincetown that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Anchor Inn Beach
4 Star, Luxury
This Provincetown property features rooms equipped with refrigerators and free Wi-Fi. The Pilgrim Monument and Park are within a 10-minute walk of the property. Rooms are uniquely decorated and with large windows and balconies at the Anchor Inn Beach House. The rooms have antique-style furnishings and white bedding.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Beaconlight Guest House features rooms with an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, and a refrigerator. The rooms are furnished with bright colors and inviting décor, and offer plush bathrobes. Guests can relax in the on-site outdoor hot tub or enjoy the summertime flower gardens
Inn at Cook Street
4 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Provincetown’s art gallery district, the historic Inn at Cook Street was originally built in 1836. It features unique, individually decorated guest rooms & serves a daily hot breakfast. Each guest room is decorated with original local artwork & offers antique furnishings. A flat-screen TV & en suite bathroom
Hotel at Gabriel’s
4 Star, Location
located in the heart of Provincetown, Massachussets, boasts a large courtyard and gardens as well as free WiFi access. Every room at The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s features a a cable TV. Many rooms have a fireplace. They are uniquely decorated in warm colours, plush bedding, and wood furnishings. Select rooms offer a balcony.
Video Of Provincetown Carnival
THE ENCHANTED FOREST : PROVINCETOWN CARNIVAL 2019