From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pride on the River is Tampa’s end of summer celebration of pride held along the Hillsborough River, culminating with an evening of entertainment, activities and more. The event attracts more than 20,000 visitors.
- Visiting Gay Tampa ? The Hotel Haya is a great 4 star option with a superb pool, perfect for chilling out during the day and close to all the night time action in the bars.
- 1 pm to 3 pm – The Official Pride on the River Drag Brunch features a star-studded cast at Anchor & Brine. The show begins at 1 pm and ends just as the Diversity Boat Parade kicks off in Garrison Channel, just outside the Tampa Marriott Water Street Hotel.
- Stay right on the Waterfront for this event at the Tampa Marriott Water Street, the host of the Drag Brunch. The hotel has perfect bay views and friendly service.
The Diversity Boat Parade
- 3 pm – Pride On the River’s main highlight, the Diversity Boat Parade, takes over the Hillsborough River in Downtown Tampa. Head to Tampa for a boat ride filled with love, pride and fun.
The Riverside Festival
- 4 pm to 8 pm – The boat parade ends at the Riverside Festival for an afternoon of music, performances and more on Armature Works Pier. This event is free to the public, with a limited number of tickets available for the VIP area.
- Enjoy the festivities and end the night with a beautiful fireworks show at 8.15 pm.
- The GaYbor District is the most well-known LGBTQ neighborhood in the Tampa Bay area. Part of the historic Ybor City neighborhood, the GaYbor District includes many gay bars, nightclubs, shops, restaurants, and other businesses.
- The “gayborhood” is entered primarily around the intersection of 15th Street and 8th Avenue.
Where to stay?
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action in Gay Tampa.
Tampa Marriott, Hampton Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn Tampa
Find the best hotel in Tampa Bay
Book now and Pay on arrival.
The Hilton Tampa is our editors choice
when we attend Tampa Bay Pride
For further information and advice on
Pride on the River The Website
All gay travellers to Tampa will find something to love about the city, in particular the GaYborhood in Ybor
booking.com our hotel partner .
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Tampa that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Check out the venue for Tampa’s Pride on the River