From: Saturday, Sep 17th, 2022
To: Saturday, Sep 17th, 2022
Pride on the River & Diversity Boat Parade 2022
Pride on the River is Tampa’s end of summer celebration of pride held along the Hillsborough River, culminating with an evening of entertainment, activities and more. The event attracts more than 20,000 visitors.
- 1 pm to 3 pm – The Official Pride on the River Drag Brunch features a star-studded cast at Anchor & Brine. The show begins at 1 pm and ends just as the Diversity Boat Parade kicks off in Garrison Channel, just outside the Tampa Marriott Water Street Hotel.
- Stay right on the Waterfront for this evet at the Tampa Marriott Water Street, the host of the Drag Brunch. The hotel has perfect bay views and friendly service.
The Diversity Boat Parade
- 3 pm – Pride On the River’s main highlight, the Diversity Boat Parade, takes over the Hillsborough River in Downtown Tampa. Head to Tampa for a boat ride filled with love, pride and fun.
The Riverside Festival
- 4 pm to 8 pm – The boat parade ends at the Riverside Festival for an afternoon of music, performances and more on Armature Works Pier. This event is free to the public, with a limited number of tickets available for the VIP area. Enjoy the festivities and end the night with a beautiful fireworks show at 8.15 pm.
- The GaYbor District is the most well-known LGBTQ neighborhood in the Tampa Bay area. Part of the historic Ybor City neighborhood, the GaYbor District includes many gay bars, nightclubs, shops, restaurants, and other businesses. The “gayborhood” is entered primarily around the intersection of 15th Street and 8th Avenue.
- The Hotel Haya is a great 4 star option with a superb pool, perfect for chilling out during the day and close to all the night time action in the bars.
Where to stay?
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action in Gay Tampa.
Recommended Apartments in Tampa Bay
The holiday home features 3 bedrooms, a TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven. features air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi
The air-conditioned holiday home is composed of 4 separate bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 2 bathrooms. and a living room with flat screen TV, WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge
Welcome to Ybor City in Tampa’s historic district in the heart of the town, walking distance to all the sights, flavors and sounds Ybor has to offer. Next to Tampa’s finest restaurants, cigar bars, live music venues, museums and so much more!
Stunning Air conditioned Studio Apartment with a living room and flat screen TV the sleeping area offers a double bed, a fully equipped kitchen with cooker and fridge and Dishwasher. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Recommended Hotels in Tampa Bay
The gay neighbourhood of Tampa is based in the city’s historic district called “Ybor City”, specifically along 7th Avenue. Here you will find the main gay clubs, bars and bathhouses of Tampa
4 Star – Central Location
Hilton Tampa Downtown features a rooftop heated outdoor pool and hot tub in addition to a 24-hour fitness centre, free WiFi access, and a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, iPod® docking station,
Holiday Inn Express
3 Star – Great Amenities
All rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, free toiletries and a desk. An American breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy the on-site, outdoor pool during their stay
Hilton Garden Inn
3 Star, Luxury
Situated one block from the Ybor City, Tampa’s shopping, dining and entertainment district, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Guest rooms include cable TV with pay-per-view movies.
Hampton Inn & Suites
3 Star – Perfect Location
Situated in historic, Florida, this non-smoking hotel features an outdoor pool and a transfer service within 5 km, including to Port Tampa Bay. Free WiFi and a daily hot breakfast buffet are provided