From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pride is Universal Los Angeles 2024
Pride is Universal, Los Angeles is an epic after-hours Los Angeles gay pride party is back at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Stay close to Universal Studios for this event. There are several hotel options available.
- Try The Garland hotel in Universal City, with a beautiful pool, great rooms and a retro vibe.
- Each year LA Pride teams up with Universal Studios Hollywood to wrap up Pride month with a bang!
- The Pride is Universal party is a Hollywood theme park take-over at 4pm, mixing with regular park guests during park operating hours.
- Then, when the park closes to the public at 9pm, you get to stay for the after-hours experience!
- But wait, there’s more! Not one, but two DJ’s will be spinning tracks throughout the park in addition to the Main Stage entertainment in Universal Plaza!
- The retail stores, select restaurants, and cash bars will be open and ready to serve you.
- And 14 of your favorite characters will be available for photo ops.
After Hours Rides
- The Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash
- Dreamworks Theatre
- Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem
- Simpson’s: The Ride
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
- Flight of the Hippogriff
- Ollivander’s Wand Show
- Transformers: The Ride 3D!
- Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride
- Jurassic World- The Ride
Pride is Universal is a fundraiser for Christopher Street West (CSW),the nonprofit organization that produces the LA Pride Parade & Festival, and other LA Pride events.
Trending Hotels in Los Angeles right now:
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Of Pride Universal Event
LA Pride Night at Universal Studios
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.