From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Players Party Paris 2024
The Players Party is a sports fetish dance party taking place every year in Paris, France. The event is held during the annual Paris Fetish week and brings together the hottest guys from Europe and beyond with a love for all things sporty!
- Stay close to the venue, just 2 minutes walk away at Hôtel Le Presbytère with designer rooms and a great location close to all the city’s attractions and the party.
- The Players Party Paris kicks off from 10pm and ends at 5am and is brought to you by “Paris Fetish”.
- The party is the brainchild of a team of young guys wishing to offer a modern, young and sexy evening taking place in the sport’s and sportswear area.
- It has one goal: to gather young men from Europe and France so they can meet each other and share their strong taste in sport and sportswear in a friendly and festive atmosphere.
- Players party has a friendly, fun and sexy atmosphere with a strict dress code based on sport and sportswear complete with dance floor with a DJ set mixing dance, pop and house, and a darkroom for fun!
- The party will take place at PLAYERS KLUB on 14 rue Saint Denis, 75001 Paris, a former gay bar turned music venue which will be transformed by the Players team to fulfill all your sports fetish desires.
- The venue is an 11 min drive or 14 minute walk from Le Marais, the epicentre of gay life in Paris.
Recommended Hotels in Paris
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and a short drive to the busiest gay bars and clubs:
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Of Players Party Paris
PLAYERS PARTY #4rd Edition – Teaser
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.