From: Sunday, December 31, 2023
To: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Pitbull Toronto New Year’s Eve 2023
Celebrate the New Year’s arrival in Toronto with the Pitbull NYE special, another legendary event from the hottest party in the city.
- Stay close to the party at the Anndore House, rated “Fabulous” by guests just steps from the gay bars featuring stylish rooms, high-end amenities and perfect location.
- Join 1,300 of the sexiest guys from Canada and beyond as Toronto celebrates the arrival of 2024.
- Pitbull NYE 24 takes over The Phoenix Concert Theatre from 10 pm until 4 am.
- Join guest DJs and enjoy an electric countdown to the new year.
- Pitbull always provides the tastiest Toronto eye candy with the fittest dancers and surprise performances throughout the night.
- Upgrade your Toronto NYE experience at the Stay at Toronto, close to the bars and the party, with beautiful rooms complete with rain showers, a modern gym and a cool vibe.
The Line Up
- International superstar DJ Shane Stiel will be serving you some of the hardest beats you’ve ever heard for New Year’s Eve and you are not going to want to miss it.
- The Phoenix will be turned into the ultimate White Party playground with custom black light setups, huge LED production, and beefed up light and sound for the ultimate NYE experience.
- Ring in 2024 in style so grab your best light colored outfit and get ready to celebrate the new year in style surrounded by sexy bodies on a packed dance floor!!
- Add an extended 3 am license and this is going to be one of the biggest parties Toronto has ever seen!!
- Pitbull Halloween Toronto takes over The Phoenix Concert Theatre, a nightclub and concert venue on Sherbourne Street.
- Over the past 25 years, the theatre has hosted thousands of live performances and a roster of legendary artists.
- The theatre features three rooms with one of the city’s largest dance floors, the leading-edge sound of light and five different bars.
- The club is a 7-minute drive or 14-minute walk from Church-Wellesley Village.
Recommended Hotels in Toronto
Toronto’s gayborhoods can be found spread out over Church Street and Ossington Av. Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Toronto
The Gay Village, or “The Village” as the locals call it, is a predominantly gay neighbourhood nestled within Toronto’s downtown core. Centred at the intersection of Church and Wellesley Streets, the area is packed with cafés, restaurants, gay-oriented shops and a vast array of hot bars and nightspots.
Gay Hotel Map Church Street
Gay Hotel Map Ossington Ave
Recommended Hotels in Toronto By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Toronto that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel X Toronto
5 Star, Luxury
Hotel X Toronto by Library Hotel Collection features waterfront and city skyline views. Situated on the historic Exhibition grounds and 100% smoke free, Hotel X Toronto redefines the luxury hotel experience with exceptional rooftop hospitality, exquisite dining, flexible meeting spaces, extraordinary events and expansive tennis, fitness and wellness facilities.
Delta Hotels by Marriott
4 Star, Readers Choice
Centrally located between the CN Tower and the Scotiabank Arena in downtown Toronto, the Delta Toronto features an indoor heated pool, hot tub and yoga studio. Free WiFi access is included. A TV with cable channels is standard. Select rooms have a glass-enclosed walk-in shower, and all of them provide free toiletries and a hairdryer, and a coffee machine.
Fairmont Royal York
4 Star, Great Value
Boasting a skylit indoor pool and 2 on-site dining options, this hotel is located across the street from Union Station. Offering a flat-screen cable TV, minibar and a coffee maker are provided in each room at Fairmont Royal York Hotel. The spacious rooms feature floral accents and include designer bath toiletries and robes. there is a gym and shopping on site
The Drake Hotel
3 Star, Location
Offering guests a memorable lodging experience with art, nightlife, delicious cuisine & comfortable guestrooms in the city’s Art + Design District, this unique, design hotel is just minutes from the excitement of Toronto. Features guestrooms with flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, in-room tablets & Bose speakers. Guests will also enjoy luxurious Malin + Goetz toiletries.
Video Gay Tour of Toronto
Join Patrick Marano as he takes you on a gay tour of Toronto