From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pitbull Montreal Fierte Edition 2023
Celebrate pride with the hottest bears, boys, cubs and chasers as Pitbull brings their unique party to Montreal for a furry Friday night spectacular.
- Are you visiting for Montreal Pride? Stay in the Gay Village, home to Montreal’s bustling gay scene and host of some of the biggest events during the Pride week.
- It’s time to let the bears loose in the ultimate party playground as Pitbull Montreal presents its annual Pride Party.
- Featuring world-class DJs, packed dance floors, and all the sexy faces you could want at a Montreal Pride Party; this is going to be an insane evening not to be missed.
- Awiting line up for 2023 – An entire squad of furry Go-Go Dancing studs will keep you drooling all night long and make sure you get sweaty on the dance floor.
- Doors open at 9 pm.
- Bear Playground takes place at Armada on 1359 Rue Ste Catherine Est, just 2 minutes from the heart of the gay village.
- The venue will be converted into the ultimate Playground for all the naughty boys with unique adventures, games and surprises all night long.
- Hotels close to the gay village tend to be hit and miss, with the best booking up well in advance. Check out some better options in the Downtown district, just a 10-minute taxi drive away.
- The AC Hotel by Marriott Montreal Downtown is rated “Fabulous” with a stunning pool and spacious rooms with epic city views.
Recommended Hotels in Montreal
The following hotels are close to all the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the party:
Gay Map of Montreal
Montreal has one of the largest gay villages in the world. Trendy bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs lined from St-Hubert Street to De Lorimier Street on Saint Catherine Street, and between Sherbrooke Street and René Lévesque Boulevard on Amherst Street, a distance of nearly two kilometres,
Recommended Hotels in Montreal By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Montreal that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ideally situated in the historic Golden Square Mile of downtown Montreal, the hotel’s unrivaled location offers exceptional service and contemporary sophistication. Explore the area surrounding the Sofitel Montreal and you will find some of the area’s top attractions. Art galleries, museums, luxury shopping centers and a vibrant nightlife are only steps away from the hotel’s front doors.
Hôtel Le Cantlie Suites
4 Star, Readers Choice
Adjacent to McGill University and located in the city centre, Hotel Le Cantlie Suites offers WiFi access and a rooftop swimming pool. Guestrooms at the Hotel Le Cantlie Suites are spacious and feature European-style kitchens with a microwave and refrigerator. Guests at the Hotel Le Cantlie can work out in the gym. The hotel also offers concierge services with information on area attractions
Le St-Martin Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier is located above Montreal’s Underground City. An outdoor pool, located above the restaurant, is available along with free WiFi in the guest rooms. While staying at Le St-Martin Hotel Centre-ville – Hotel Particulier, each room also provides a 55-inch flat-screen cable TV. A minibar is in the rooms.
Hotel Zero 1
3 Star, Location
This modern hotel features an outdoor terrace offering panoramic views of downtown Montréal’s Quartier des Spectacles. A kitchenette is featured in all guest rooms. All the soundproofed rooms at Hotel Zero 1 have a flat-screen cable TV. Guests will find an iPod docking station and free WiFi. Rooms with separate seating areas are available, and all rooms have a view
Video – Gay Montreal Village
A guide to the gay village in Montreal
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Montreal
From its iconic Gay Village—a symbol of community and celebration—to its myriad of queer events, inclusive bars, and welcoming neighbourhoods, the city masterfully blends its rich cultural heritage with a progressive and accepting vibe.
The Gay Village | Saint Catherine Street
- Stretching along Saint Catherine Street East, Montreal’s Gay Village (often simply “The Village”) is a vibrant and welcoming hub of LGBTQ+ culture and life.
- The Village is known for its summer pedestrian-only zone, where countless colourful balls create a rainbow canopy overhead, and the Beaudry Metro Station with its iconic rainbow pillars.
- Saint Catherine Street hosts street parties throughout the Summer, especially during the Montreal Pride celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the Montreal.
Vieux-Montréal is a historic centre with cobblestone streets, grand plazas, and centuries-old architecture.
Centre-Ville with high-rises, shopping malls, restaurants, museums & the shops of the underground city.