From: Saturday, November 25, 2023
To: Saturday, November 25, 2023
Pipe Circuit Party Cologne 2023
PIPE, the ultimate bear circuit event, returns to Cologne for a special Bear Pride edition in November.
- Are you visiting Cologne during the Bear Pride? Stay at the Hotel Mondial, just steps from the Cathedral, offering guests the perfect location and highly-rated breakfasts.
- Get ready to party all night long at the biggest men-only party during the Cologne Bear Pride event on Saturday night!
- Head to Bogen 2 Club from 9.30 pm until late and dance all night long with the hottest bears, otters, chasers and cubs.
- Featuring two different floors of Music with guest DJs playing Electronic and Dance/Pop.
- Complete with all-night shuttle service to the party and an extensive coat check system for speedy entry.
- Awaiting confirmation for the 2023 venue.
- Bogen 2 – Hosts the big Saturday night party in a beautifully listed, Neo-Renaissance building.
- The club is in a former German post office in the popular Agnesviertel neighbourhood of Cologne.
- You can reach the club in under 10-minutes by car or take the all-night-long shuttle.
- Stay close to the old town and the party at the Savoy Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests, offering stylish and spacious rooms.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video Cologne in 5 Minutes
A local expert guide to cologne with the very cute Travelers
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.