From: Sunday, December 31, 2023
To: Sunday, December 31, 2023
Pervert Mexico City Gay Party 2023
Pervert is a travelling underground party playing the best disco house and techno music in Mexico City.
- Stay just a short walk from the gay bars of Zona Rosa at the ULIV Florencia, a stunning apart hotel with high-end amenities, superb views and “Amazing” rating
The Event – NYE Edition
- Next Edition – December 31st 2023.
- If you are in Mexico City when Pervert is in town, don’t miss it!
- Look out for its tell-tale logo of a man touching his crotch while sniffing a shoe.
- Pervert fuses art, sexuality and nudity in a shirtless circuit extravaganza.
- The party attracts all types, from muscle boys to bears.
- And the darkroom is one of the most legendary in all of Mexico.
- Add the freshest Latin beats by Mexico’s top DJs and the sexiest gogos on stage, and you have all the ingredients for a perfect night out.
- Stay close to the bars and parties at the Roso Boutique Guest House, with beautifully finished bedrooms in a perfect location.
- 2023 – December 31st
- 2024 – January 20th | February 10th | March 16th | April 20th | 18th May |
- 20th July | 17th August | 15th September | 12th October | 2nd November | December 7th | December 31st
Pride Edition 2024
- 21st to 23rd June, 2024 – Pervert hosts a weekend events during a Pride Special Weekend from Friday to Sunday during Mexico City Pride
- Venue details are sent to ticket holders before the event; standard procedure for pop-up parties in CDMX.
- The party is typically held close to the gay bars and clubs of Zona Rosa, Mexico city’s gay neighbourhood.
Recommended Hotels in Mexico City
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Mexico City
Mexico City’s best gay bars are located within a short walking distance of all the best hotels in the popular Zona Rosa.
Recommended Hotels in Mexico City By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mexico City that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Great Value
The NH Mexico City Reforma features an outdoor pool, a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV. It is set in the centre of the popular Zona Rosa district. All the rooms come with a Nespresso machine, 48-inch TV, safety box for laptop and European plugs. The bathrooms have rain showers and telephone shower. A breakfast buffet is available each morning.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Located in Zona Rosa one block from Paseo de la Reforma’s office buildings, the Galeria Plaza Reforma attracts both business travelers and vacationers. This distinguished 434 room hotel is surrounded by the capital city’s financial and commercial district where one can find exclusive restaurants, shops and boutiques. Award-winning service has positioned Galeria Plaza as a modern yet comfortable 5-star hotel
Sheraton Maria Isabel
5 Star, Location
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel Towers has a privileged location in the heart of Mexico City’s financial district. WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a minibar and cable channels. The beds with plush mattress, a comforter and plush pillows. Bathrooms have a bath or a shower. A desk, a safety deposit box and ironing facilities.
4 Star, Luxury
This historic hotel is conveniently placed in Juarez, Mexico’s Pink Zone, moments from shops, restaurants and attractions, and combines historic charm with modern amenities and facilities, including an on-site spa. Free parking is available on site. Situated within walking distance of the city’s main tourist attractions. Guests can easily visit Paseo de la Reforma, Chapultepec Park and much more.
Video Gay Mexico City Guide
Discover the best of Gay Mexico City with Martijn
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Mexico City
Zona Rosa is perhaps the most well-known LGBTQ+ area in Mexico City. It’s located in the heart of the city and offers a mix of bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops that cater to the LGBTQ+ community. It’s known for its lively nightlife and vibrant atmosphere.
Zona Rosa | Close to the city centre
- Zona Rosa’s unique blend of LGBTQ+ history, entertainment, shopping, & cultural attractions makes it a dynamic and memorable part of Mexico City.
- The neighborhood is known for its entertainment options, including gay bars, clubs, restaurants, & theaters. It comes alive at night
- Zona Rosa is also a shopping destination, offering a mix of upscale boutiques, international brand stores,& local markets.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Zona Rosa
Condesa is a 15 minute walk from Zona Rosa, a trendy neighborhood with LGBTQ+ friendly cafes, & art scenes.
Next to Condesa & offers a similar atmosphere. It’s known for its historic architecture, trendy eateries.