From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Peach Party 2022
Peach Party returns to Atlanta with an even bigger arrangement of DJs and events, This year they celebrate Peach Party Atlanta’s 10 year anniversary!!!! 8 parties, 5 days, lots of fun
Various clubs — Heretic, Xion, Tabernacle, Jungle, Future, host this colourful event. Events include the Kick Off Party, Peach Friday, The Xion Party, two “Peach Tea” events and a closing night spectacular.
Peach Party Atlanta – Party Schedule
- Thursday – 9.30pm to 3am – The Kick off – Future – with J Warren
- Friday – 9pm to 3am – Peach Friday – The Heretic – with Joe Gauthreaux
- Saturday – 3am to 7am – XION – Future – with Deanne
- Saturday – 3pm to 8pm – Peach Tea – The Heretic – Isis Muretech
- Saturday – 9pm to 3am – Main Event – Masquerade – Seth Breezy & Tony Moran
- Sunday – 3am to 7am – XION – Future – with Abel
- Sunday – 3pm to 8pm – Peach Tea – with Jernc
- Sunday – 9pm to 2am – Closing Party – Future – with Alex Acosta
- Monday – 2am to 6am – Xion – Future – with Twisted Dee
If you only know Atlanta from Gone With the Wind, well … that’s a pretty good place to start. Hot sexy guys come with Southern charm, hospitality and wholesome good looks party the night away with visitors from the US and afar. Plus, the city has grown to become one of the largest metropolitan regions in the country, with a broad mix of businesses and people.
Peach party Atlanta brings together the hottest men on the planet, dancing their asses off to the hottest music from DJs who know exactly what this crowds want and serves it up without interruptions or beat-downs. Beware, however advanced tickets sell out fast.
The Main Event sees the biggest names in Drag and Dance perform for the main show on Saturday night.
- Heretic is one of Atlanta’s old-school landmark amongst gay bars and is still one of the most beloved places to party in Midtown. The bartenders are friendly and the crowds are attractive. The DJs and shows are top-notch. Heretic is on 2069 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE. Book your stay close to Piedmont park.
- Future is the brainchild of Keith Young and Hoosh Mishu, the owners of the after hour event series Xion and is on 180 Lower Alabama St. It is a purpose built cub and part of the city’s Underground district which has undergone significant redevelopment over the past few years. Check out the hotels close to the Atlanta Peach Party.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of Gay Atlanta
The Atlanta gay population lives, works and plays all over the city and even into the suburbs. Midtown has several of the city’s most popular gay bars like Blake’s, Burkhart’s Pub, Bulldogs and Swinging Richards. The Atlanta LBGT populace is also partially responsible for the resurgence of Grant Park in the 1980s. The historic neighborhood was falling into ruins when members of the community started scooping up properties, renovating and restoring them to their original glory. This fever pitch trickled over into the neighborhoods of East Atlanta, Ormewood Park and the Old Fourth Ward. These are all eclectic, funky and tolerant neighborhoods, like most of Atlanta.
Recommended Apartments in Atlanta
Sleeps 6 Guests
West Home is a one of a Kind 2 bedroom 2 bathroom fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine loft overlooking Midtown & offers free WiFi and air conditioning
Sleeps 4 Guests
Amazing air conditioned Midtown apartment with 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom, with living room and fully fitted Kitchen, located in Atlanta’s most popular Midtown neighborhood close to bars and lots of restaurants
Sleeps 5 Guests
Amazing Atlanta Fully Furnished air conditioned Apartments features a living room with cable flat-screen TV a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, bathroom with a shower, free toiletries. Free WiFi and fitness centre
Sleeps 6 Guests
Cozy Hotel Style air conditioned Condo Located Midtown offering 2 bedrooms, a living room with TV, a fully equipped kitchen, patio and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi, a fitness centre. close to the bars and restaurants
Video of the Peach Party
Recommended Hotels in Atlanta
The gay scene is spread across the city of Atlanta, however we recommend you stay in Midtown. Its close to the best bars and clubs plus it is within easy reach of all the other sights and gay districts.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta’s elegant and spacious rooms feature feather beds, iPod docking stations and WiFi. They also have minibars and 24-hour in-room dining.
4 Star, Charming B&B
Stonehurst Place is an historic bed and breakfast featuring a daily gourmet breakfast,a flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are available in each room.
4 Star, Great Value
Boutique hotel features a state-of-the-art fitness center and spacious rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV. A seasonal rooftop bar offers evening cocktails and a city view.
The Glenn Hotel
3 Star, Great Location
Downtown’s first boutique propertywhere eye-popping orange room accents and a South Beach-worthy rooftop bar with one of the best city skyline views amp up the buzz.
Why you may want a car in Atlanta
Atlanta is a big city and with so much to see and do such as, The World of Coca-Cola Celebrating the world’s most popular soft drink, Atlanta’s premier shopping destinations include Lenox Mall, and Phipps Plaza. Lovers of movies and architecture should check out The Walking Dead and Hunger Games Film Locations and Atlanta Historical Homes and Swan House. Other highlights include Margret Mitchell “Gone with the Wind”, the Governor’s Mansion and Rhodes Hall. Exploring these attractions is easy with your own car.