From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Palm Beach Pride & South Florida Gay Events 2024
The annual Palm Beach Pride event takes place in Lake Worth Beach, Florida. Don’t miss this gated, two-day festival with a colorful parade and pride market.
- Visining for Palm Beach Pride? Stay close to the festivities at Bryant Park at the Fairfield Inn and Suites, just a 5 min walk away.
- Lake Worth Beach is a multi-cultural, multi-generational experience where acceptance and love are promoted every day and is home to the Palm Beach Pride Parade and Festival.
- Downtown Lake Worth is awash in a sea of rainbow colors when Compass Community Center hosts the annual Palm Beach Pride festival and parade.
- Check out the top 10 hotels in Lake Worth.
Palm Beach Pride
- Awaiting Dates – Noon-6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday with the theme –“‘Still Here. Still Queer. Still Proud!”
- Palm Beach Pride is THE largest cultural event in Palm Beach County. It is a two day, family & pet friendly festival and a parade that features vendors, music, food and drinks.
- The Palm Beach Pridefest takes place in Bryant Park, 30 S Golfview Road, Lake Worth Beach, FL 33460
- Palm Beach Pride is hosted from the stage by fabulous entertainers:
- Awaiting lineup for the 2024 edition.
Palm Beach Pride Parade
- The parade occurs on Sunday at 11am on Lake Ave in Downtown Lake Worth Beach
- It kicks off at Lucerne Avenue downtown.
- The route follows Lake Avenue one block east of Dixie Hwy all the way to Bryant Park in Downtown Lake Worth Beach.
- Lake Worth Beach is the perfect picturesque backdrop for such a colorful, festive parade.
The Palm Beaches
- Lake Worth is a short 10 minute drive down the I-95 from Palm Beach. The Palm Beaches are located just under one hour from Miami. Travelers to The Palm Beaches can fly into Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), located only a few miles from downtown West Palm Beach.
Miss Palm Beach Pride
- The Miss Palm Beach Pride Pageant is held each year at the Lake Worth Playhouse on Friday night and is one of the highlights of the pride event.
Gay West Palm Beach & Lake Worth
Situated along 47 miles of pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches from Boca Raton to Jupiter/Tequesta, The Palm Beaches offer a proud tradition of hospitality to all who visit.
The Palm Beaches are home to some great galleries, street murals, watersports, cultural activities and beaches.
- Pay a visit to the Mad Hatter Lounge, one of the most popular gay bars in the area.
- Check out “Werk it Wednesdays” at Propaganda.
- Head to Roosters on West Palm Beach a longtime gay bar with daily happy-hour deals & entertainment such as drag shows, karaoke & bingo. (Note – currently HG Roosters is under reconstruction).
Where to stay in West Palm Beach?
Set Palm Beach as your base for your trip. Exploring the nearby towns is easiest by car. The following hotels are close to the pride celebrations:
Other Pride events in the Palm Beaches
The Palm Beaches are made to be explored. Hop in your car and sail down the I-95 to discover amazing towns with great cultural attractions, beaches, dining, fun and a warm welcome.
Delray Pride Fest
End of June – Awaiting dates
- Don’t miss the Delray Beach Pride Fest featuring live performances, a bar crawl, dog walk, and more!
- The charming and historic town of Delray Beach bustles with eateries, galleries, shops, live entertainment, and festivals. There’s always something happening along Atlantic Avenue, often referred to as “America’s Longest Main Street.” The city is can be found nestled between West Palm Beach to the north and Fort Lauderdale to the south.
Where to stay and play in Delray Beach.
- For a real taste of luxury check out the Opal Grand Resort and spend your mornings getting pampered and prepared for an evening of fun and parties.
- If you want to be in the heart of the town then consider The Aloft Delray beach By marriott, within walking distance of Atlantic Avenue.
- Head to Deck 84 for some casual dining or cocktails in a beautiful open air venue right on the waterfront. And don’t miss a visit the many eclectic boutiques and cafes in the Pineapple Grove Arts District.
Recommended Hotels in Palm Beach By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Palm Beach that keep you close to all the shops and restaurants
5 Star, Location
Accommodation includes a mini bar, an electronic safe. WiFi is free, and many suites feature living areas & private balconies. The resort houses 4 heated oceanfront pools & 5 hot tubs as well as premium poolside bungalows available for daily hire. Ten Har-Tru tennis courts & private fitness
Hilton West Palm Beach
4 Star – Central Location
Hilton West Palm Beach features an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Guests can savor cocktails and lite bites at the on site bar, Galley. You will find free shuttle service, and a gift shop, Guestrooms include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Suites include a seating area
The Chesterfield Hotel
4 Star, Luxury
This historic hotel is located in Palm Beach and is within a 5-minute walk of Worth Avenue, which features shopping, dining and galleries. The hotel offers an outdoor pool. The Chesterfield Hotel Palm Beach rooms are uniquely decorated & cozy. The rooms feature a safety deposit box & cable television.
4 Star, Great Value
Offering an outdoor swimming pool Grandview Gardens is located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Free Wi-Fi access is available. We have a self-serve coffee bar. TVs are available in rooms as well as a refrigerator, air conditioning & a balcony. Extras include a seating area, a DVD player & cable channels.