From: Friday, June 23, 2023
To: Saturday, July 1, 2023
Oslo Gay Pride (known locally as Skeive Dager) is one of the highlights of the gay calendar in this beautiful city in Norway. The main part of the pride is held in a tented village on Oslo’s spectacular harbour, with food and beer tents as well as a small market selling just about everything you could imagine.
- Oslo fills up during the pride celebrations with gay visitors from across Scandinavia and beyond, so book your stay early . Stay at the Hotel Christiania Teater , a 4 star hotel with a perfect location. The boutique hotel offers spacious rooms with a tasty breakfast buffet.
Oslo Pride Parade
- Saturday, July 1st, 2023 – The Pride Parade makes its way through the streets of Oslo, on the last Saturday of Oslo Pride Week The parade starts at 1pm on Platous Street and works its way to the city hall, with lots of colourfully decorated trucks, buses and cars.
- Stay at the “Fabulous” rated Hotel Continental, featuring spacious designer rooms and a perfect location, justs steps from the parade.
- Oslo Pride Park Town Square opens for four days, with shows, music, art and culture. More than 40,000 visitors attend this event each year.
- The scene in Oslo is totally integrated and as such there is no designated gay district or neighbourhood. That said, there is a vibrant party scene with pop-up events and club nights taking place throughout the year, especially so during the pride festivities. The entire gay community in Oslo will host more than 150 parties and other events during the pride festival.
- The London Pub has been Oslo’s most famous gay bar since the ’70s. Spread over 2 floors and very popular with locals and tourist alike, and makes a good starting point to get to know Oslo and its people.
- Treat yourself and stay close by at the elegant Hotel Bristol, offering the perfect location close to all the city’s top attractions and on the steps of popular gay party hang outs.
Oslo Pride Events & Parties
- DRAMAqueen: Inclusive, unprejudiced and non-discriminatory queer nights with hip-hop, electro and hits.
- Fire Oslo: Fire Oslo host queer nights at the best clubs in town, among them The Villa and Oslo Camping.
- Indieseksuell: Club with alternative, queer music. Indieseksuell defines itself as a counterpoint to the established queer bars.
- Open Drag Stage: Queer nights with drag shows, burlesque, voguing and dancing into the small hours.
- Score: Queer club nights with pop, disco, house, dance and techno.
Where to Stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Where to stay close to all the gay bars.
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
The Thief hotel is our favourite designer
hotel when we are partying in Oslo
For further information and advice on
Oslo Pride, visit The Website
The vast majority of the city’s nightlife dually caters to both hetero and homosexuals, in allotted weekly club nights or in a laid-back free-for-all which is really refreshing. There’s a gay scene too, though; one accessible to every taste. Alongside British-named venues like The London and Brighton, there are bear-specific clubs, Europe’s biggest ladies’ night, and the bi-weekly chafing of Scandinavian leather man parties.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Washington DC that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Opened in 1874, Grand Hotel is located in Oslo’s city centre, only 500 m from the Royal Palace. Karl Johan high street and luxury boutiques. The individually designed guest rooms offer flat-screen TVs. A rooftop bar with panoramic views and an on-site restaurant. Guests can enjoy free access to Artesia spa on weekdays, provided there is free capacity.
Located in Oslo’s bustling city centre, this 37-storey hotel features a state-of-the-art gym, a rooftop restaurant and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. Oslo Central Station is 100 m away. All rooms include a writing desk, satellite TV and a tea/coffee maker. The 34 Restaurant & SkyBar offers a variety of à la carte dishes as well as an extensive wine list.
This central yet quiet hotel is next to Stortinget and Oslo’s main street, Karl Johans Gate. Guests can enjoy free WiFi internet access and a popular breakfast buffet. Thon Hotel Cecil’s guest rooms feature a minibar and a Smart-function TV. Many include a seating area. Free hot drinks are available in the lobby around the clock
This hotel is 3 minutes’ walk from Oslo’s main shopping street, Karl Johans Gate. It offers free WiFi and bright rooms with a smart TV and heated bathroom floors. Some rooms also feature tea/coffee facilities. Park Inn by Radisson Oslo offers a daily breakfast buffet. Staff will happily give directions or recommend local attractions.
Oslo Pride 2018: The Proud Experience
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Oslo that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a marina, and a full-service spa. Additionally, an indoor pool, 2 bars/lounges, and a 24-hour fitness center are onsite. All 116 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests can enjoy heated floor (bathroom), and other standard amenities include balconies, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs.
This smoke-free hotel features dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. All 157 rooms boast heated floor (bathroom) and offer free WiFi and LED TVs. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and desks.
A fitness center, valet parking, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free buffet breakfast. Other amenities include a business center, concierge services, and dry cleaning. All 151 rooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Free WiFi and MP3 docks, flat-screen TVs with Netflix.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a business center, concierge services, and dry cleaning. All 102 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets