From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Ogunquit Gay Tea Dance – Pride Weekend 2024
The Ogunquit Tea Dance hosts different events throughout the year with several themes. The events are typically held during seasonal holidays.
- Ogunquit fills up on holiday weekends, so book your hotel early. Stay at the Abalonia Inn, rated “Superb” by guests, complete with outdoor pool and hot tub set in a historic building just a short drive from the bars.
- Awaiting dates for the next edition.
- Each Ogunquit tea dance is unique,with a different theme, DJ and party atmosphere.
- Evets are held during Easter, Pride, a special bear edition and during holiday celebrations.
- Mainestreet is northern New England’s largest gay nightclub.
- The club features two dance rooms, two outdoor decks, and 3 bars… it’s the best place in Ogunquit to party.
- Ogunquit is one of America’s famous Summer gay resorts, along with Provincetown and Fire Island. It has a more relaxed scene, with charming guesthouses and gay hotels.
- Discover the best of Ogunquit with our insider guide to the bars, clubs and restaurants in this lovely resort town.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Recommended Hotels in Ogunquit By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Ogunquit that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Bourne Bed & Breakfast
3 Star – Central Location
Offering garden views, Bourne Bed and Breakfast in Ogunquit offers accommodation, a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast free of charge. Every unit features a private bathroom and bath or shower, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge.
3 Star Excellent Location
Located off Main Street, this hotel is equidistance from the center of the town and the Ogunquit Playhouse. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, mini fridge and complimentary WiFi. Guests will find a gym, a dry sauna and a guest laundry at the Admiral’s Inn Resort. Massage services are available by appointment.
The Trellis House
3 Star, Great Value
Located in Ogunquit, 500 m from Ogunquit Beach and 500 m from Marginal Way Walk, The Trellis House provides accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a sun terrace. The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.
3 Star, Location
Built in 1887, the Colonial Inn comprises four buildings and is within walking distance of many restaurants and shops along Shore Road. It features an outdoor pool with a hot tub and offers continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Cable TV and an en suite bathroom in every room