From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Nashville Pride Festival and Parade 2021
Nashville Pride Festival is the largest LGBTQ event in Tennessee featuring a colourful parade through the city streets and a weekend of shows, music, dancing, dining music and fun.
Nashville Pride Festival
- Nashville Pride Festival takes place at Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park. The pride event attracts over 100,000 visitors each year.
- The festival features over 225 vendors, food trucks, 3 stages of live entertainment, kids and family area, youth area and much more over two full days.
- Nashville’s own LGBTQIA+ artists will be well represented on the festival’s multiple stages, with performances from Tayls, Freak Daddy, Mike Maimone, Mercy Bell, Andrea Moss, Vyrgo and more.
- The village is open on Saturday from 10am to 9pm and Sunday from 11am to 7pm. International acts include Kim Petras and Orville Peck on Saturday and Salt and Pepa on Sunday.
- There is also VIP area featuring food options, a dedicated bar and prime Main Stage viewing area. The festival VIP Area makes the Nashville Pride Festival experience even better.
Nashville Pride Parade
- Nashville’s Pride Parade takes place on the Saturday of the weekend featuring over 100 floats, vehicles, bands, walkers and much more.
- The Pride Parade will begins at 10:00 am starting at 2nd and Union.
- A colourful gathering of floats, drag queens, boys, bears and everyone in between travels down Nashville’s famous Broadway between 8th and 2nd Avenues.
Gay Nashville is trendy but also unusually friendly, the locals are quite easy to meet. A real Southern flavor pervades this sexy, culturally exciting city, especially in the folksy neighborhoods, where most gay establishments can be found.
Gay bars and other venues are clustered in at least four separate areas. All are spread out from one another so you will need to Uber or drive to get from around: Midtown around Church; the West End (near Vanderbilt University), East Nashville, and the Trebecca area south of the city. However most visitors will find that this whole city is gay-friendly. If you do want to be in the heart of the action, then try and stay around church street.
- Those looking to party should check out Play Nightclub at the heart of Church street with great drag shows and beautiful shirtless guys! Tribe is a fun gay bar with a country barn/warehouse type feel. Canvas Lounge is great for Karaoke and snacks.
- Nashville Sweet Tea Dance hosts monthly gay Tea Dance parties at various locations across the city. The pride party is always a popular event.
- Looking to stay in one of the most gay friendly hotels in Nashville? Look no further than the Virgin Hotel with superb facilities and a VIP feel!
- The dive motel is also a city favorite, well known for its epic summer pool parties.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of Gay Nashville
Apartments in Nashville
Studio, 1 & 2 Bedrooms
506 Lofts offers accommodation with air conditioning and free WiFi. All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also offered in the kitchen, as well as a kettle.
Studio, 1 & 2 Bedrooms
More space. Less contact. Modern design. Skip the check-in desk and enjoy keyless entry to your tech-enabled suite — with three times the size of a typical hotel room, full kitchen, washer and dryer, smart TV, and high-speed internet. All with a 24-hour digital concierge
Mint @ Reserve
Studio, 1 & 2 Bedrooms
Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. Free WiFi & parking
1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a balcony and/or patio with river or city views. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. Every unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are offered. The property also offers grocery delivery. Free WiFi
Video Of Nashville Pride Festival and Parade
2017 Nashville Pride Recap Video
Recommended Hotels in Nashville
The Hermitage Hotel
5 Star – Central Location
The Hermitage Hotel offers accommodation with a restaurant, private parking, a fitness centre and a bar. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation provides a concierge service, a tour desk and ticket service for guests.
The Westin Nashville
4 Star, Luxury
The Westin Nashville boasts a spa centre and sauna. The hotel has a fitness centre and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Guest rooms feature a 49-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. Ironing facilities and an in-room safety deposit box are provided. features a keyless entry & 2 on-site restaurants
4 Star – Great Amenities
Fairlane Boutique hotel located in downtown Nashville features retro-modern style guest room and provides a 55-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels, along with a small refrigerator fully stocked with locally-produced snacks. Select rooms also include floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the city. On-site restaurant and coffee shop
3 Star – Perfect Location
Hyatt House Nashville at Vanderbilt features a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar in Nashville. Featuring a shared lounge, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. Private parking is available on site. Every room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.