From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Misterio International Halloween Festival Bogota 2024
Misterio is one of the world’s biggest gay Halloween events, held each year in November in Bogota.
- Visiting Bogota for Halloween? Stay in the Chapinero district, home to more than 100 different gay and gay-friendly bars, restaurants and clubs. Stay close to the parties at the boutique HAB Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests featuring spacious rooms, a fitness centre and stylish rooms.
- Join more than 8,000 people from across the world for five parties held in different locations across the city.
- Pack your hottest, sexiest costumes for five days of unique events involving some top national and international artists.
- Each year the Mystery festival has a different theme. Each party’s light, sound, colour, and music revolve around the theme, guaranteeing a unique experience each year.
- Mysterio is world-famous for its stunning shows and fantastic production values. Venues are transformed, and the audience’s costumes are indeed a sight to behold. Dress to impress.
- Stay close to the parties at the GHL Hotel Hamilton, a 4 star hotel with a superb rating, spacious rooms and excellent location.
Theme & Schedule
- Awaiting theme, party schedule and lineup for the next edition.
- Parties feature world class circuit DJs in some of the city’s top venues including:
- Club Incognito, El Fabuloso and Palenque Rooftop
Main Party Venue
- The Royal Theatre Center is located in the Chapinero neighbourhood in the city of Bogotá. It is a modern theatre and has played host to some of Bogota’s top gay events. The maximum capacity of the theatre is 4,500 people; it is the largest theatre located in Bogotá.
- For a truly unique stay, consider the Casa Legado Hotel, an exceptional hotel just a short distance from the venue offering a boutique hotel experience with delicious a la carte breakfast.
- Bogota is Colombia’s sprawling, high-altitude capital, home to more than 7.2 million people. The gay scene is vibrant and varied, with a bar for all tastes.
- Chapinero is home to Bogotá’s gay neighbourhood, a well to do district 30 minutes to one hour drive from the downtown district of Candelaria. Yes, traffic can be quite an issue in the city, so plan accordingly. We suggest you stay in the gay district and use it as your base to explore the rest of the city.
- Bogota’s gay bars are spread out along Carrera 9 street between Calles 58 to 60 in the Chapinero district. The busiest include:
- Village Cafe – Quirky and different, Village Cafe is a great place to begin your afternoon with a coffee or a light bite to eat.
- Estacion Cafe – Delicious cocktails and a varied dinner menu with a range of dishes.
- El Recreo de Adan – One of the city’s coolest gay bars and home to sexy waiters and a relaxed vibe. Note, there are two bars, one in Zona Rosa and one in Chapinero.
- Color House Cafe Bar – Long-running gay bar with a mix of patrons. Steps from the popular Theatron super club, and famous for playing camp pop music and anthems.
- Leos Bar Mistica – Fun atmosphere complete with Rumba shows, a bear night and karaoke.
- Theatron de Película – Epic nightclub split into 12 mini clubs spread over five floors. Each club is devoted to a musical theme, from the 80s to Salsa.
- Punto 59 – A Colombian institution with a popular dance floor and fun vibe. Dance the night away over the weekend with hunky guys on the dancefloor.
- El Mozo – The city’s most stylish club with a beautiful terrace bar opens in the early afternoon. Hosts famous circuit DJs, Drag Queens and theme nights.
- Baño Turco Saint Moritz – Longest running sauna in the city, recently renovated with shows, massages and cruising. Very bear-friendly.
- Complices Spa – Entertainment complex with Roman pool, Turkish baths, jacuzzi and private relaxation rooms.Popular with younger guys.
- Dagoas Spa – 24 hour sauna in Bogota with large pool, sauna, small bar, cages, slings a dark dungeon and masseur services.
Here are the hotels we recommend with good reviews, close to all the action:
Map of Gay Bogotá
Recommended Hotels in Bogota
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Bogota that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Featuring a restaurant, this design hotel offers panoramic city and mountain views. The spacious rooms in B.O.G. Hotel feature a private bathroom, LCD satellite TV, seating area and mini-bar. They hotel was designed by the Portuguese designer Nini Andrade Silva and is inspired by the Gold Museum. Room service, 24-hour front desk & a spa
Salvio Parque 93
5 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a fitness center, bar and views of city a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi and Five different restaurants. The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a desk. At the hotel every room includes a private bathroom and the property is nonsmoking
HAB Hotel Bogotá
4 Star, Great Value
HAB Hotel Bogotá features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and garden in Bogotá. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, free WiFi. All guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a bidet.
Hotel 84 DC
4 Star, Location
Rooms with chic décor and city views can be enjoyed. 84 DC is just a 5-minute walk from Bogota’s trendy restaurant district. There is free Wi-Fi and private parking. At 84, bright rooms are fitted with cable TV, designer style décor and full kitchen facilities. Suites feature a bathroom and a large TV. Room service is also available.