From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Megawoof Denver After Back Alley Party 2024
Megawoof returns to Denver for the annual Back Alley Weekend at Trade.
- Are you visiting Denver? Stay at The Rally Hotel at McGregor Square, rated “Fabulous” by guests, featuring beautifully designed rooms, modern gym and outdoor swimming pool in a great location, just a short ride to the gay bars and clubs.
- Awaiting confirmation details for the 2024 edition.
- Look out, Denver! Megawoof is on the way back, back for the After party of the Back Alley Weekend.
- Back Alley Weekend is Denver’s annual leather, fetish, LGBTQ+, kink-positive street event at Trade in Denver, Colorado.
- Featuring Guest Djs and a gogo beefy crew.
- Join plenty of hot bears and admirers at Trade from 9 pm to 2 am.
- Trade Denver – Denver’s premier LGBT fetish bar 7 years running, located at Santa Fe and 5th Ave. Nightly events with top-quality DJs, bartenders, and drinks.
- The venue has a large patio, and their outdoor parking lot is converted into a Leather-lover’s dream, hosting two days of fun in the Sun, followed by after-parties in the club.
- Trade is in the Baker district, located just south of downtown; a historic neighbourhood with a laid-back vibe.
- It is known for its charming Victorian homes, local shops, and diverse dining options.
- Baker has seen an increase in LGBTQ+ residents and is home to LGBTQ+-friendly establishments, making it an inclusive and welcoming community.
- Stay just a 5-minute drive to the party at the “Fabulous” rated Element Denver with stylish and spacious rooms and apartment-like amenities.
Denver, the capital city of Colorado, has several vibrant and inclusive neighbourhoods that are popular among the LGBTQ+ community.
- Capitol Hill: one of Denver’s most well-known gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
- It is located just southeast of downtown and has a lively LGBTQ+ community.
- The area is known for its historic mansions, trendy bars, restaurants, and vibrant nightlife.
- Capitol Hill also hosts the annual Denver PrideFest, one of the largest LGBTQ+ events in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Uptown: located just north of downtown Denver, Uptown is a hip and eclectic neighbourhood
- It is home to trendy boutiques, bars, and restaurants.
- RiNo (River North): An up-and-coming neighbourhood in Denver, characterized by its vibrant art scene, trendy galleries, and breweries.
- It has also become a hub for the gay community, with LGBTQ+-owned businesses, inclusive spaces, and LGBTQ+-focused events.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Denver
Capitol Hill, a vibrant neighborhood located in East Denver, is also the city’s unofficial gayborhood. From Country/Western bars to dance clubs, there is a variety of nightlife options to discover here, with hotels an easy walk to bars
booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Denver By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Denver that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
- 5-Star, Elegant Suites, Mountain Views
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- iPod docking, flat-screen TV
- Luxurious suites with stunning views & a full-service spa, ideal for a pampered Denver stay.
Grand Hyatt Denver
4 Star – Luxury
- 4-Star, Indoor Pool, On-Site Restaurant
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, free WiFi
- Comfortable rooms with modern amenities, indoor pool, close to Denver attractions.
4 Star – Great Amenities
- 4-Star, Rooftop Pool, Fully Equipped Fitness Centre
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- 37-inch TV, gift shop
- Offers rooftop pool with city views & a state-of-the-art fitness centre, perfect for a Denver visit.
4 Star – Perfect Location
- 4-Star, Outdoor Pool, Business Center
- Close to the gay district
- Cable TV, ergonomic desk chair
- Features an outdoor pool, modern business amenities, & comfortable rooms in a prime location.