From: Saturday, Jun 26th, 2021
To: Sunday, Jun 27th, 2021
Denver Pride 2021
This year the main parade will be virtual, however the organisers are hosting events at several “Pride Hubs” as an in-person option for those who wish to gather physically to celebrate Denver Pride!
Confirmed Circuit Parties & Events
- The Triangle Denver will host Official parties all weekend long and a must-do block party with epic djs and outdoor dancing with live acts on stage.
- Bearracuda bears is set to take over the Summit Music Hall on Friday night.
- New York’s RAM party, Denver Pride edition will finish your weekend off with a bank on Sunday at the legendary Tracks club.
Denver Pride Hubs
- June 26th and 27th: The Center on Colfax is turning their parking lot into a mini-festival featuring food trucks, exhibitors, a DJ and rooftop entertainment!
- June 26 and 27: The JCC Pride Hub will include exhibitors, food trucks, entertainers, music, and more over the weekend!
- Sunday, June 27. Denver Film will have activities and movies set up at the Sie FilmCenter. Sie will host an outdoor bar, exhibitors, a stage with pop-up performances, a beer tasting, and more.
- Hamburger Mary’s is hosting various Brunch and pop up entertainers throughout the weekend, starting Thursday June 24! Thursday night, Friday night, 3 brunch times Saturday and Sunday, and an evening show on Saturday and Sunday.
- Cattivella will host Brunch with special guest entertainer pop ups.
- Stay in The Patterson Inn, just steps from the gay bars and clubs and offering superb rooms and amenities.
Denver Gay Pride
Denver Pride Fest celebrates the diversity of Colorado’s LGBTQ community as well as the spirit that makes the Mile High City a great place to work, live, party and play.
Recognized as one of the top ten pride events in the country, Denver’s PrideFest is a celebration of community, heritage, family and culture.
Produced by the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Community Center of Colorado (The Center), more than 350,000 people from Colorado and surrounding areas come out to enjoy the parade, rally, music, entertainment, food and much more.
- Returns in 2022 Denver PrideFest takes place on Saturday and Sunday at downtown’s centrally situated Civic Center Park, at Colfax Avenue and Broadway, right in the shadow of the gilt-domed Colorado State Capitol building.
- Admission to the festival is free, and two stages will feature an exciting range of talents. There are several stages dedicated to different music themes, including Latino, Dance World, Country, and the Main Stage.
- Denver PrideFest offers the best in LGBTQ live entertainment and dance.
- With amazing talent performing on 3 stages located throughout the festival, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Denver Pride Parade
- Returns in 2022 This is for early risers, kicking off at 9.30am! The procession will leave Cheesman Park, travelling down Colfax Ave. past The Center on Colfax to arrive at Civic Center Park–the site of Denver PrideFest.
Denver Gay Scene
Capitol Hill, a vibrant neighborhood located in East Denver, is also the city’s unofficial gayborhood. From Country/Western bars to dance clubs, there is a variety of nightlife options to discover here. X-Bar, one of the city’s favorite after-dark spots, attracts a diverse crowd. Charlie’s has been the only Country/Western bar in Denver hosting a weekly line-dancing party.
Uptown, you will find Tracks a theme bar with guest DJs and drag acts.
Boyztown, Denver’s only male revue, hosts nightly parties with sexy dancers strutting their stuff through the crowd.
Where to stay in Gay Denver
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Denver
Capitol Hill, a vibrant neighborhood located in East Denver, is also the city’s unofficial gayborhood. From Country/Western bars to dance clubs, there is a variety of nightlife options to discover here, with hotels an easy walk to bars
booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Aparments in Denver
Mint House Denver
All apartments are fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher as well a coffee machine, a living room with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with bath or shower, and free toiletries.
All units here are air-conditioned and feature a living room with a flat-screen TV, well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee machine and a dining area, a private bathroom with bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Stunning Modern Home! Prime Location Sleeps 15 is set in the Capitol Hill district offering 4 bedrooms, a Living room with TV and cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, 3 bathrooms with bath or shower.
Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine,a private bathroom with shower. Free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre.
Video Of Denver Pride
Denver Pride 2017
Recommended Hotels in Denver
Capitol Hill, a vibrant neighbourhood located in East Denver, is also the city’s unofficial gayborhood. The main gay areas are within easy walk to most of the hotels below.
5 Star – Central Location
Terry cloth bathrobes, slippers, an iPod docking station and a flat-screen cable TV are featured in each elegant suite. Select suites feature views of downtown Denver and the mountains
Grand Hyatt Denver
4 Star – Luxury
Located 250 m from 16th Street Mall, this hotel features a bar and a restaurant on site. An indoor pool is available for guest relaxation. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.
4 Star – Great Amenities
Less than 1.6 km from the Colorado Convention Center and Coors Field, this hotel offers a 37-inch flat-screen TV in every room and rooftop swimming pool with stunning city views
4 Star – Perfect Location
This downtown Sheraton Denver Hotel is adjacent to thePedestrian Mall. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, modern business center and 4 on-site restaurants.