From: Saturday, June 22, 2024
To: Sunday, June 23, 2024
Denver Pride 2024
Denver Pride Fest celebrates the diversity of Colorado’s LGBTQ community as well as the spirit that makes the Mile High City a great place to work, live, party and play.
- Visiting Denver? Stay in The Patterson Inn, just steps from the gay bars and clubs and offering superb rooms and amenities with a “Superb” rating.
- Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd June, 2024 – Denver PrideFest takes place on Saturday and Sunday at downtown’s centrally situated Civic Center Park, at Colfax Avenue and Broadway, right in the shadow of the gilt-domed Colorado State Capitol building.
- Admission to the festival is free, and will feature an exciting range of talents. There are several stages dedicated to different music themes, including Latino, Dance World, Country, and the Main Stage.
- Denver PrideFest offers the best in LGBTQ live entertainment and dance, performing on 3 stages located throughout the festival.
- The Fest includes over 250 exhibitors and 30 food & beverage vendors.
- Stay at The Slate Denver, just steps from the pride festival, featuring stylish rooms with a “Superb” rating.
Denver Pride Parade
- Sunday June 23rd – This is for early risers, kicking off at 9.30am! The procession will leave Cheesman Park, travelling down Colfax Ave. past The Center on Colfax to arrive at Civic Center Park–the site of Denver PrideFest. (Route to be confirmed).
- Over 100,000 cheering guests will line 14 blocks of Colfax Avenue.
- Enjoy a unique stay at the Halcyon Hotel, in Cherry Creek, an upscale district close to downtown. The Hotel is rated “Fabulous”, offering guests a warm gay-friendly weocome, designer rooms, a rooftop pool and superb gym.
Circuit Parties & Events
- The Triangle Denver will host Official parties all weekend long and a must-do block party with epic DJs and outdoor dancing with live acts on stage.
- Bearracuda bears is set to take over the Summit Music Hall on Friday night.
- X-Bar, one of the city’s favorite after-dark spots, attracts a diverse crowd and hosts a weekend of parties during the X Fest.
Denver Gay Scene
- Capitol Hill, a vibrant neighborhood located in East Denver, is also the city’s unofficial gayborhood. From Country/Western bars to dance clubs, there is a variety of nightlife options to discover here.
- Uptown, you will find Tracks a theme bar with guest DJs and drag acts.
- Charlie’s has been the only Country/Western bar in Denver hosting a weekly line-dancing party.
- Boyztown, Denver’s only male revue, hosts nightly parties with sexy dancers strutting their stuff through the crowd.
- Hamburger Mary’s typically hosts various Brunch and pop up entertainers throughout the weekend, and an evening show on Saturday and Sunday.
- Cattivella hosts Brunch with special guest entertainer pop ups.
Popular Hotels in Denver
The following hotels are close to all the city’s major attractions, as well as the gay pride festivities:
About Denver Pride
- Recognized as one of the top ten pride events in the country, Denver’s PrideFest is a celebration of community, heritage, family and culture.
- Produced by the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Community Center of Colorado (The Center), more than 350,000 people from Colorado and surrounding areas come out to enjoy the parade, rally, music, entertainment, food and much more.
Gay Map of Denver
Capitol Hill, a vibrant neighborhood located in East Denver, is also the city’s unofficial gayborhood. From Country/Western bars to dance clubs, there is a variety of nightlife options to discover here, with hotels an easy walk to bars
booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Denver By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Denver that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
- 5-Star, Elegant Suites, Mountain Views
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- iPod docking, flat-screen TV
- Luxurious suites with stunning views & a full-service spa, ideal for a pampered Denver stay.
Grand Hyatt Denver
4 Star – Luxury
- 4-Star, Indoor Pool, On-Site Restaurant
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, free WiFi
- Comfortable rooms with modern amenities, indoor pool, close to Denver attractions.
4 Star – Great Amenities
- 4-Star, Rooftop Pool, Fully Equipped Fitness Centre
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- 37-inch TV, gift shop
- Offers rooftop pool with city views & a state-of-the-art fitness centre, perfect for a Denver visit.
4 Star – Perfect Location
- 4-Star, Outdoor Pool, Business Center
- Close to the gay district
- Cable TV, ergonomic desk chair
- Features an outdoor pool, modern business amenities, & comfortable rooms in a prime location.
Video Of Denver Pride
Denver Pride 2017