From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Maydayz Madrid by My Pleasure 2024
Celebrate the arrival of the Summer party season in Madrid as Maydayz kicks off a bank holiday weekend of fetish parties by My Pleasure.
- Stay close to all of Madrid’s top attractions at the Ocean Drive Madrid, rated “Fabulous” by guests with a stunning rooftop pool, spacious rooms and just a short walk from Gran Via, one of the city’s most famous streets.
- Experience three events at three different venues, twelve-hour parties with top international DJs, outstanding sound, live shows and all the things you can expect from the naughtiest party on the planet, My Pleasure Madrid.
- Expect bondage, rubber, leather, fetish fun with over the top elaborate stage shows and performances that push the boundaries of art and music.
- Parties run from Friday to Sunday – Schedule to be confirmed.
- Spectacular XXX shows throughout the night that will leave you breathless!
- Stay close to Chueca at the Pestana CR7 Gran Vía Madrid with designer rooms, modern fitness centre, highly-rated breakfasts and excellent location.
- Zenith Club – Located in the heart of the Atocha street of the capital with a dark, cool vibe, dance floor, bar and host of several of Madrid’s top fetish parties. (a 17-minute drive from Chueca)
- Sala Chango – Disco and club in the Chamberí district with over 800 sq metres over two floors, complete with a dynamic LED system and space for 600 horny guys. (8-minute drive from Chueca)
- Sala Crola Morena – New club with almost 1,500 sq metres of space with stunning lighting and sound, unique in Spain, the KV2 Audio, which combines the analogue sound of the vinyl sessions adapted to the latest digital technology. The room is divided into three zones: a general zone or track, a VIP zone and a Super VIP zone. (a 20-minute drive from Chueca).
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Guide to Madrid
Discover the best things to see and do in Madrid
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo