From: Tuesday, August 20, 2024
To: Sunday, August 25, 2024
From: Tuesday, August 20, 2024
- Legendary pool parties
- Beach parties
- Handsome boys
Torremolinos hotels fill fast for events
To get the best deal and save up to 70%
Book your hotel early!
Matrix Sun Festival, Torremolinos 2024
This summer in August in Torremolinos, you can enjoy four unforgettable days of beach, sun, handsome boys, the best parties and Djs.
- DESTINATION ALERT – Torremolinos experiences record occupancy in August – Check for last minute availability before its too late.
- For a unique stay, we recommend the stunning Hotel Melia Costa Del Sol. Opt for a room in “The Level” section of the hotel for great views and executive lounge access.
- The Sun Festival will include several beach parties and the return of the legendary Torremolinos pool parties. Day parties start at noon until 8pm and night parties run from midnight until 6am.
- Signature parties from around the world have been held during the event including WE Party, Macho Party and more.
- Stay close to the parties at the Hotel Apartmentos Bojondillo with great views, clean facilities, a nice pool and close to all the gay bars and beaches.
- August 20th – 25th, 2024
- Signature events include the MACHO party, two epic beach parties including WE Party’s Sundia, and the epic Main Event.
- Centuryon – Located on C/Casablanca, 15. Centuryon is one of the biggest clubs on the Torremolinos gay scene offering state of the art lights and sound with two large bars and dance floor.
- Playa Eden – Enjoy Mediterranean fare & cocktails at this trendy seaside terrace bar with DJ events & sun lounger rentals. Now with jacuzzi, outdoor pool and beach circuit parties.
- Studio Club – Formerly Palladium, the venue has been completely reformed with stunning light and sound and space for 1000+ party lovers. Divided in two opposite concept rooms. The main room with an industry style and powerful L’acoustics sound system offers quality electronic music and international dj’s during day and night sessions. The colorful Gallery Room is an open space to artists and expositions, where music finds its way too offering a complete sensory experience
- Hotel Ritual – Gay hotel that put Torremolinos back on the international gay map. Host to some of the official pool parties for infinity. Large rooms close to the gay bars and clubs. Book well in advance if you want to stay in this hotel.
- The Ritual sells out fast – Try the Sol Torremolinos Don Marco – A Melia hotel with spacious rooms and superb amenities and just 10 minutes walk from the party.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
The following Torremolinos hotels are currently close to the city’s bustling gay scene:
- Fenix Torremolinos – Adults only beachfront hotel with excellent pool. – 4 Star (250 m from centre)
- Sol Torremolinos – Beachfront hotel on Bajondillo Beach with great breakfast – 4 Star (500 m from centre)
- Hotel Isabel – Rated “Fabulous” by guests, on Playamar Beach with excellent swimming pool. – 4 Star (0.9 km from centre)
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
Hotel Isabel is directly in front of Playamar Beach, 700 m from central Torremolinos. It offers an outdoor salt-water pool and sun terrace, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Each room at the Isabel Hotel has a safe, balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have fridge. A varied buffet breakfast, and snacks are available all day from the bar.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
Meliá Costa del Sol is set on Bajondillo Beach in Torremolinos, offering a rooftop terrace with sea views and free Wi-Fi. It has an outdoor pool, a gym and a spa. Modern rooms are bright and spacious. They have a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. All are air conditioned and have a safe, flat-screen satellite TV, a well-equipped bathroom and free WiFi.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
Just 60 m from the charming La Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos, El Tiburon Boutique Hotel & Spa (Adults Recommended) offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is provided. Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen satellite TV and Virtual Reality headset. All have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
Located in La Nogalera area in Torremolinos, known for its lively gay scene, this central and stylish hotel offers a spa and 2 outdoor pools. Hotel Ritual – Adults Only has direct access to Bajondillo Beach. All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, minibar, modern décor and private balcony, some with sea views. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
Video Of Matrix Sun Festival
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Other Events in August
Latest Gay Travel News
Get ready for a season of scary boys, sexy costumes and parties to remember, from Austin to New Orleans and beyond with our guide to the best gay Halloween parties.
The Top Gay Christmas Markets & Festive Events, From Santa Speedo Runs to fairytale Christmas Markets.
From the White Parties in Bangkok & Puerto Vallarta to fireworks displays in Rio and Sydney, here’s our top choices for a Gay New Year escape.
Trending Events & Articles
Here are the most popular events searched for and viewed by our readers over the past 7 days: