From: Saturday, September 28, 2024
To: Saturday, September 28, 2024
Matinee PERVERT XXL San Francisco Leather Weekend Edition 2024
XOXO and Cecil Russell presents Matinee PERVERT XXL San Francisco Leather Weekend Edition with amazing lineup and creative production.
- Stay close to the venue. The Hotel Via is a boutique hotel in a full service neighborhood. Where SOMA meets Mission Bay, Hotel VIA is steps away from San Francisco’s most exciting destinations.
- Saturday September 28th 2024 – Venue and lineup to be confirmed.
- September in San Francisco can only mean one thing, the San Francisco Folsom Street Fair! And there is no bigger party than the annual PERVERT Party.
- Direct from Barcelona, PERVERT is one of the most anticipated fetish nights of the year. The event will run from 9 pm on Saturday night through to 8 am in the morning.
- Matinee’s Pervert will bring together the best DJS and the hottest dancers and performers.
- The Stunning San Francisco MIDWAY is the official host venue. The Midway is located in San Francisco’s burgeoning Dogpatch neighborhood. Equal parts creative laboratory and performance space, The Midway is a sprawling 40,000 square-foot venue for the public to engage with a variety of exhibitions, workshops, performances and special events.
- Dogpatch is a vibrant, up-and-coming area nestled between Potrero Hill and the bay. Formerly a shipbuilding hub dating back to the 1800s, this dockside area retains an industrial vibe with large warehouses, many of which have been updated into residential lofts, art galleries and indie shops.
- Third Street offers a mix of trendy restaurants, brunch cafes, brew pubs and wine bars, plus the Museum of Craft and Design.
Folsom San Francisco
The Folsom Street Fair is one of San Francisco’s biggest events and attracts hundreds of thousands of guys from around the world. It is also one of the longest running open air fetish festivals in the world.
- Book your stay well in advance as people start planning the moment the last event ends as there are just 31 hotels in Soma, the home of the fair. Alternatively stay close to the downtown area, home to the city’s top hotels and take a rideshare or BART to the event.
Where to Stay?
- San Francisco is divided into several neighbourhoods. The Castro and Soma are home to San Francisco’s gay life.
- Soma is home to Folsom Street and most of the leather and fetish bars.
- Stay close to all the tourist attractions in some of the best hotels in the city, in the downtown/union square district
The following hotels are close to the gay bars and the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Francisco that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at this landmark Palace. Leather tufted headboards, 11-foot ceilings, pillow-top bedding set the stage for a luxurious night’s sleep. High-end luggage inspired desk, tables and the bathroom vanity. A 48-inch flat-screen satellite TV, marble bath & rain shower
4 Star, Readers Choice
This Central San Francisco hotel offers rooms with a 46-inch flat-screen smart TV. Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, and double-panned windows for quiet. A seating area, work desk, and an Illy espresso coffee machine, walk-in shower, bathrobes & premium toiletries. A state-of-the-art fitness centre & laundry services
4 Star, Great Value
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, provides guests with an ideal city centre. The guest rooms and suites at this upscale hotel boast amenities such as an LCD flat-screen TV with on-demand movies and an iHome alarm clock radio. All guest rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror and boutique bath products.
3 Star, Location
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, it offers an outdoor pool and rooms with an MP3 connection. It features a barbershop and a business center. Access to a fitness centre one block from the hotel and an on-site sauna. Each classically-designed room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and mini-refrigerator. Free coffee and tea are also provided
Video Of Matinee Pervert XXL San Francisco
Matinee Pervert XXL, Folsom Edition Video
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in San Francisco
San Francisco is a vibrant and inclusive city with a long history of LGBTQ+ activism and culture. Here are the most popular neighbourhoods, including gay hot spots and districts close to the city’s most popular attractions. It is worth noting that the best-rated hotels are close to Union Square
SoMa (South of Market) | Gay Hotspot
- Located to the east of the city, SoMa has an edgy and industrial feel, with a mix of gay bars, clubs, and art spaces.
- SoMa is also home to the world-famous Folsom Street Fair, held at the end of September each year.
- The neighbourhood is home to the stunning San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Discover the best things to see and do in San Francisco.
One of the world’s most famous gay districts since the 1960s, a focal point for LGBTQ+ culture.