From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Discotits – Malta Pride Pool Party 2024
Lollipop, one of Malta’s most popular bi-monthly gay circuit parties, produces the annual Malta Pride Pool Party in September
- Take the ferry from Valletta and stay overnight in Sliema, offering guests some attractive hotel options. Stay at the 1926 Hotel and Spa, a “Fabulous” rated boutique hotel with spacious rooms and a breath-taking pool.
The Pool Party
- Awaiting date and venue confirmation for the 2024 edition.
- Get ready for one epic weekend of fun in Malta during the annual Malta Pride festivities as Lollipop presents the Malta Pride Pool Party at Omnia by Medasia.
- Whether you want to lounge by the pool or shake those disco tits, Lollipop’s DJs have you sorted!
- The party runs from 10 am until late, an all-day/all-evening event featuring the sexiest dancers, the hottest DJs and an international jet-set ready to party!
- Check out the AX Victoria hotel, another “Fabulous” rated hotel with a rooftop pool, classic decor and perfect location.
- Omnia by Medasia – Located in Sliema, Malta, just a short ferry from Valletta. The venue includes two swimming pools and a private beach for partying.
- Few beach clubs offer access to the sea and pool areas, and Omnia is one of the few. When the sea is calm, the water is clear and beautiful.
Getting to Sliema
- A direct ferry departs from Sliema and arrives at the Water Polo Pitch.
- Services depart every 30 minutes and operate every day, and the journey takes approximately 15 min for just EUR 1.50.
Where to stay in Malta
The following hotels are close to the best beaches in Malta in St.Julian’s:
Gay Map of Valletta, Malta
The main nightlife area in Malta is situated in Paceville. Here one can find a good number of restaurants, bars, clubs and other entertainment venues. Malta’s main gay club is called AXM, located in St.Georges Street Paceville. Malta is an island full of sandy beaches, good weather, thriving nightlife and shopping centres is sure enough to keep anyone busy.
Recommended Hotels in Malta By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Malta that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Set on the seafront in Saint Julian’s, this luxury 5-star hotel offering panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea Offering a spa with indoor swimming pool, 4 outdoor pools. The spacious rooms feature a large balcony and are air-conditioned and feature Wi-Fi access, a tea/coffee maker, and a satellite LCD TV. Some rooms offer access to the Executive lounges.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Set in the heart of St Julians, InterContinental Malta is 200 m from its own free private beach on St. George’s Bay. The elegant and spacious rooms offer satellite TV, air conditioning, and a tea and coffee maker. All rooms feature free WiFi and a balcony or terrace with city views or garden views. Free sports facilities include indoor and outdoor pools and squash courts.
Hugo’s Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Adults Only
Featuring a restaurant and free WiFi throughout, Hugo’s Boutique Hotel is located 140 m from St. George’s Beach in St. Julians. It offers both elegant rooms and suites. Air-conditioned accommodation comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, coffee machine and minibar. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony
Holiday Inn Express
3 Star, Location
Just 120 m from St. George’s Bay beach, the Holiday Inn Express – Malta is located in St Julian’s. It offers free WiFi, an on-site bar and modern rooms with a satellite flat-screen TV. All rooms at the Malta Holiday Inn Express come with air conditioning, a pillow menu and a USB charging station. The private bathroom has free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Malta Guide
Check out Alex in Malta’s guide to the best things to do on the island.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Malta
Discover the best places to stay in Malta. First stop? Valletta, the island’s charming capital, has a rich heritage and vibrant atmosphere. Alternatively, find relaxation and entertainment in Sliema and St. Julian’s, known for their picturesque waterfronts, lively nightlife, and welcoming ambience.
Valletta | Capital of Malta
- Stay in the heart of Malta’s capital city, Valletta, to immerse yourself in its historic charm, UNESCO-listed architecture, and lively cultural scene.
- The capital is known for its impressive fortifications and well-preserved Baroque buildings.
- Staying in Valletta means you’re right in the centre of all the action, close to the best bars, hotels, and restaurants.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Valletta.
Enjoy a vibrant coastal ambience with trendy promenades, shops, and cafes just across the harbour from Valletta.
A beachside town known for its exciting nightlife, lux hotels, & stunning Spinola Bay, 20 minutes from Valletta.