From: Saturday, Dec 18th, 2021
To: Saturday, Dec 18th, 2021
Madmen Party London 2021
Madmen is one of the most popular gay parties in London taking place during long weekends and during the seasonal party season in London.
- Introducing the XL Darkroom, Extra space for you to fulfil your deepest desires
- MadMen returns to Fire London with it’s XXL event! With 5 DJs across 2 rooms bringing you the very best of house and pop from start to finish, and of course Madmen’s gorgeous, ghoulish gogos to keep you partying all night long!
- The London Halloween event of the night will keep pumping all night long from 11pm – 6pm when the sunrises
- All of this followed by Beyond at Fire until super-late.
Stay close to Fire Nightclub
- Stay close to the venue hosting the event, Fire, at The Park Plaza on London’s Riverbank just a 2 minute taxi drive. The hotel is set across the river from the Tate Britain gallery, close to Westminster. The London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben are all within reach. Waterloo Station is a kilometer away, giving great access to the rest of the city and south of England.
The main gay area in central London is Soho offering lots of gay bar, clubs, shops and restaurants. With so many bars and so much going on in the centre of London, this is where you will want to stay.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Apartments in London
Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There is also a fridge, oven and a coffee machine.
Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, & a private bathroom with shower & a hairdryer. A microwave & a fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.
Soho One features free WiFi & a washing machine the apartment comes with 1 bedroom with a double bed, a kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area & 1 bathroom equipped with a shower.
Each unit offers a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. A living room with a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, a bathroom with shower
Video Of what to expect at Fire
BEYOND AFTERHOURS EVERY SUNDAY AT FIRE!
Recommended Hotels in London
Hotels in London book out well in advance and it is one of the most expensive cities to stay in – but if you book in advance you can get some great deals! Try for SoHo if you want to stay close to all the gay bars and clubs.
The Piccadilly, 5 Star
London’s West End
Each stylish room has mood lighting & a luxury bathroom with free toiletries, fluffy bathrobes, air conditioning, satellite TV & work desks.
W London, 5 Star
W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Free Wi.Fi
The Soho Hotel 5 Star
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided.
Hazlitts, 4 Star
Charming & Boutique
In London’s Theater land, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture & free Wi-Fi.