From: Saturday, August 10, 2024
To: Sunday, August 11, 2024
Love United Festival Antwerp 2024
Love United is the Official After Party for Antwerp Pride and takes place each year in August with 2 stages,guest DJs and amazing acts.
- Visiting Antwerp? Stay in the old town, close to the city’s busy gay bars and restaurants. The Hotel Julien is a “Superb” rated 4 star hotel located in the heart of the city with delicious breakfast options and a relaxed vibe.
- The Love United festival is organised by the biggest bars and clubs in Antwerp, including Padam Tea Dance, Love United Festival, Antwerp Pride, Extravaganza and Red & Blue Cargo Club Antwerp
- Love United Festival Antwerp invites you to get your finest kink out. The event is a celebration with the multi-coloured glitter confetti and vodka shots downed in true Patsy style.
- The event attracts more than 10.000 people with two stages featuring the best of Antwerp party life. Get ready to dance, dance dance dance…
- The event takes place from 15:00 – 00.00 in Cockerillkaai. This will be the official and central party hub of Antwerp Pride for the Love United Festival on Saturday and the Closing Festival on Sunday.
- The festival takes place a the recently redeveloped Cockerillkaai on the south part of town alongside the river.
- Cockerillkaai is also home to the Modern & Contemporary art gallery.
- The neighborhood is a 12 minute drive from the old town.
- For a unique experience, stay at the Lit D’Art Hotel, a 4 star hotel rated “Exceptional” by guests, located close to the after party and the bars. The boutique hotel offers delicious breakfasts and sublime wellness centre.
- Antwerp is famous for its beautiful historic old town centre, world-renowned diamond industry and vibrant gay scene.
- Although Antwerp’s famous pop-up gay party venues are spread out across the city, most of the busy gay bars and restaurants are located in Antwerp city center, close to the famous Town Square (Grote Markt) and the Museum Aan de Stroom (M.A.S.).
Where to stay?
The following Antwerp hotels are close to Antwerp’s top attractions and the pride celebrations:
Gay Map of Antwerp
Antwerp is small and compact having a beautifully preserved old town in the centre. Having said that bars and clubs (more than 30) are spread out around the city, so its best to find a hotel close to the centre and journey out to your preferred destination. The main club, Red & Blue is located in the harbour. Famous gay monthly parties Studio 54 and Café de Love attract guys from all over Europe so book your accommodation in advance.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Antwerp
Antwerp, Belgium, has a thriving LGBTQ+ community and is known for being a welcoming & hosts several LGBTQ+ events and festivals throughout the year. The most prominent of these is Antwerp Pride, which typically takes place in August. Antwerp Pride includes a colorful and lively parade, parties, cultural events, and a sense of celebration and inclusivity that brings together locals and visitors alike.
Historic Center | In the hart of city centre
- Antwerp’s historic center has a diverse range of bars and clubs, many of which are gay or gay friendly.
- This area is bustling with activity, and you’ll likely find a mix of people from various backgrounds.
- Antwerp’s fashion district is also located in this area, making it perfect for shopping enthusiasts.
- It’s a great area for tourists, with numerous shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Barcelona
Antwerp’s Red Light District is home to several gay bars and clubs. It can be a lively area for nightlife, offering a mix of entertainment options.
This trendy district is home to many bars & clubs, including gay venues. You can find a mix of nightlife options, from stylish cocktail bars to dance clubs.
Video Of Love United Festival Antwerp
Antwerp Pride 2017
Recommended Hotels in Antwerp By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Antwerp that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Julien, 4 Star
The guest rooms are situated in 2 historic buildings and have a modern style. They are equipped with a bath or rain shower and free Wi-Fi. You can relax in the lounge area with books and magazines or have a drink in the bar. The spa is located in the 16th century cellars and offers a steam bath, sauna and rain shower.
4 Star, Very Central
This hotel offers light and spacious rooms as well as a luxurious suite. All units have individual climate control as well as a flat-screen TV. Some of the deluxe rooms and suites also come with a private terrace. The breakfast buffet offers a variety of hot and cold choices
Hilton Hotel, 4 Star
Shopping & Partying
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Hilton Antwerp Old Town feature Serenity bedding and have a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each room includes a large desk with an ergonomic chair and a marble bathroom with a bath and separate shower. Coffee and tea facilities are provided.
Hotel Matelote, 3 Star
Boutique & Central
This elegant boutique hotel offers luxurious design with 16th century architecture, a 2-minute walk from Grand Place. Each of the rooms at hotel Matelote benefits from free wired internet and a flat-screen TV. “They also have coffee, tea making facilities and mineral water. The bathrooms include The Spa Collection toiletries.