From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
The Leather Masked Ball 2023
The Leather Masked Ball ® is the premiere annual dance party and charity event in South Florida’s Leather Community. The event takes place on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
- Looking to stay in Wilton Manors during the event? Check out Casa Hermes, a 5 star gay guest house or try The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa an adult only resort, clothing optional with a heated saltwater pool and full service spa.
- The Leather Masked Ball ® was founded in 2006 and is produced by a local group of dedicated volunteers from Leather Men’s Brotherhood. Ticket sales and the funds donated go to various charities.
- Whether you’re a hard core Leather Man or just a little Leather-Curious and like to wear leather because it makes you feel sexy, we want you to come and enjoy yourself. If you don’t have leather this is a great excuse to get some.
- The Ball takes place at The Manors Complex from 10 pm to 4 am with DJ Aulden Brown and Daniel Kristopherre along with fetish demos, special entertainment, and more.
- Enjoy great music and entertainment while surrounded by some of the hottest Leather Men on the planet. Cool is stuff for sale in the Silent Auction. All are welcome.
- The Manor is a two level Nightclub, complete with crystal chandeliers, a covered outside arcade with a modern flair, a large performance stage & the best of the best in sound & lighting.
- The club has an exclusive VIP room for guests looking to go the extra mile. From high-end, eye-pleasing lights and sounds to stellar service, the club is one of the largest in Wilton Manors.
The following hotels are popular in Fort Lauderdale, close to the beach and a 15-minute ride to Wilton Manors:
Discover more of Fort Lauderdale:
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Fort Lauderdale that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
- 5 Star – Oceanfront Pool, Private Beach
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Lazy river, oceanfront dining
- Features oceanfront pool, private beach, lazy river ride, & poolside cocktails for a luxurious stay.
4 Star – Beachfront
- 4 Star – Sea Views, & a Beachfront Bar
- Close to the gay district
- TV, room service available
- Offers beachfront location, sea views, on-site restaurant, & bar, close to Swimming Hall of Fame.
Sonesta 4 Star
- 4 Star – Opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Close to the gay district
- WiFi, ocean or park view
- Located opposite the beach, features heated outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, & rooms with views.
The Grand Resort & Spa
3 Star, All Male Resort
- 3 Star – Gay All Male Resort and Relaxing Spa
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, safety box
- All male resort with spa services, hair studio, nail care, free WiFi, & private parking.
Video Of Greater Fort Lauderdale
Greater Fort Lauderdale