From: Thursday, June 27, 2024
To: Monday, July 1, 2024
Latin American Pride 2024
Jubileo & Andrew Christian once again bring together the most important DJ’s for one of the biggest circuit weekends to take place during Mexico City Pride.
- Visiting for Mexico City Pride? Stay in the Zona Rosa, the city’s world famous Gay District, but book early. The pride event attracts one million plus visitors.
Latin America Pride
- Latin America Pride features some of the biggest circuit party producers and international DJs. Previous events have included The White Party, El Mozo Club de Colombia, Joy de Brasil, Selva de Chile, Industry de Perú, Hydro de Puerto Rico, Salvaje de España and Together de Lisboa.
- More than 4,000 people attended the previous Latin American Pride and more are expected for the upcoming event.
- Stay close to all the pride festivities in a luxury apartment at the Xoma Boutique Apartments by Viadora offering “Superb” amenities, spacious rooms and a perfect location.
- Latin America Pride brings some of the biggest parties to Mexico City including WE Party, El Mozo, Joy, Jubileo and Sunland.
- Themes change each year. Awaiting schedule for the 2024 Parties.
Trending Hotels in Mexico City
The following Mexico City hotels are all close to the city’s pride festivities:
Gay Map of Mexico City
Mexico City’s best gay bars are located within a short walking distance of all the best hotels in the popular Zona Rosa.
Recommended Hotels in Mexico City By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mexico City that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Great Value
The NH Mexico City Reforma features an outdoor pool, a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV. It is set in the centre of the popular Zona Rosa district. All the rooms come with a Nespresso machine, 48-inch TV, safety box for laptop and European plugs. The bathrooms have rain showers and telephone shower. A breakfast buffet is available each morning.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Located in Zona Rosa one block from Paseo de la Reforma’s office buildings, the Galeria Plaza Reforma attracts both business travelers and vacationers. This distinguished 434 room hotel is surrounded by the capital city’s financial and commercial district where one can find exclusive restaurants, shops and boutiques. Award-winning service has positioned Galeria Plaza as a modern yet comfortable 5-star hotel
Sheraton Maria Isabel
5 Star, Location
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel Towers has a privileged location in the heart of Mexico City’s financial district. WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a minibar and cable channels. The beds with plush mattress, a comforter and plush pillows. Bathrooms have a bath or a shower. A desk, a safety deposit box and ironing facilities.
4 Star, Luxury
This historic hotel is conveniently placed in Juarez, Mexico’s Pink Zone, moments from shops, restaurants and attractions, and combines historic charm with modern amenities and facilities, including an on-site spa. Free parking is available on site. Situated within walking distance of the city’s main tourist attractions. Guests can easily visit Paseo de la Reforma, Chapultepec Park and much more.
Video of Jubileo Events
Previous parties held by Jubileo across Latin America.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Mexico City
Zona Rosa is perhaps the most well-known LGBTQ+ area in Mexico City. It’s located in the heart of the city and offers a mix of bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops that cater to the LGBTQ+ community. It’s known for its lively nightlife and vibrant atmosphere.
Zona Rosa | Close to the city centre
- Zona Rosa’s unique blend of LGBTQ+ history, entertainment, shopping, & cultural attractions makes it a dynamic and memorable part of Mexico City.
- The neighborhood is known for its entertainment options, including gay bars, clubs, restaurants, & theaters. It comes alive at night
- Zona Rosa is also a shopping destination, offering a mix of upscale boutiques, international brand stores,& local markets.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Zona Rosa
Condesa is a 15 minute walk from Zona Rosa, a trendy neighborhood with LGBTQ+ friendly cafes, & art scenes.
Next to Condesa & offers a similar atmosphere. It’s known for its historic architecture, trendy eateries.