From: Friday, Oct 29th, 2021
To: Sunday, Oct 31st, 2021
La Demence October Halloween Edition
La Demence, Europe’s biggest gay party hosts its epic birthday celebrations each year during the last weekend of October, perfectly timed to coincide with everyone’s favorite dress-up season, Halloween.
Get ready for a weekend of celebrations as thousands of guys from Europe and beyond make Brussels their home for 3 days and nights of non stop music, dance and action. From the saunas of the city to the thumping beats of the dance floor, Brussels is party central.
- Opening Night at Fuse Club, from 22.00 Arrive early to avoid queues. Three levels, 10 DJs, one VJ and Shows by Jean-Marie Desreux, at Fuse Club on Rue Blaesstraat 208. Darkrooms, free condoms and lube at all parties.
- Stay in the heart of the Saint Jacques district, the epicenter of gay life in the city. The Warwick Brussels is close to all the city’s attractions and offers large rooms and good rates. The Radisson Collection Grand Place Brussels has been completely renovated with great breakfast, and designer rooms. Finally the Rocco Forte, Hotel Amigo offers a truly unique stay with amazing attention to details with a touch of luxury.
- Main Party at Palais 12, from 21.00 First Show at 23.00. Six different DJs and a main show from 2am, by Jean-Marie Desreux. Expect the most amazing shows with dancers and acrobats. Palais 12 is a spectacular venue situated underneath the Atomium, on Avenue de Miramarlaan, Brussels.
- To get to the venue take Tram 3: from city centre (Bourse, De Brouckère, Rogier) to Esplanade (no service between 23:30 and 05:00)
- Metro 6: from Gare du Midi to Heysel (no service between 00:00 and 05:15)
- Taxis are available all night at Palais 12 to return
- Facilities include, + Lockers and changing area + Playroom (600m2) + Food Area
- Darkrooms – 600 m2 playground Free condoms and lube Have fun, play safe !
- Most of Brussels’ gay bars, clubs, saunas and shops are located in the city centre, specifically around the Saint Jacuqes district. Its scene is true to the city’s image: discreet, varied, warm and friendly.
- For more visit our insider guide to gay Brussels.
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Brussels
Most of the gay bars in Brussels are located in the city centre around the streets Rue du Marché au Charbon. We have found good hotels close to the gay area keeping you in the middle of all the fun.
Recommended Apartments in Brussels
The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a shower. A patio and free WiFi. The apartment can sleep up to 7 Guests
Each spacious & stylishly decorated apartment offers a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV, a living room with a sofa bed, a private bathroom & washing machine. You cannot be better located! Free WiFi. Sleeps 6 Guests
Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. An oven and toaster are also available, as well as a coffee machine. sleeps 8 Guests
Mont des Arts
The apartments is conveniently located in the heart of Brussels, and all major tourist attractions, offering a living room with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom. Free WiFi. Sleeps 6 Guests
Video Of La Demence
A tate of what you can expect at a La Demence event
Recommended Hotels in Brussels
Most of Brussels’ gay life centres around the Rue du Marché au Charbon (or Kolenmarkt – Brussels and its street names are bilingual: French and Flemish). We have chosen hotels within easy walking distance of the gay scene.
Forte Hotel Amigo
5 Star Luxury Option
Elegant rooms with designer features, on the corner of Grand Place with an award-winning restaurant in a picturesque historic setting.
Brussels – Grand Place
5 Star Readers Choice
2-minute walk from the Grand-Place and Brussels Central Station. It features free access to the fitness centre and sauna and close to the bars.
Hotel Grand Place
4 Star Perfect Location
The Brussels Marriott Hotel is only 50 m from Bourse Metro Station. Rue Neuve shopping street can be found 850 m from the hotel.
Hotel Agora Brussels
3 Star Beautiful interior
Opening in April 2016, Hotel Agora Brussels Grand Placer is housed in a historical Brussels building dating from 1696