From: Friday, September 29, 2023
To: Friday, September 29, 2023
La Boum Milan 2023
La Boum is one of Milan’s hottest pop-up parties held on select Friday nights throughout the year and during special occasions.
- Stay close to the gay bars in the centre of Milan and take a taxi to the party. The Hotel Indigo Milan is rated “Excellent” and features spacious modern rooms and highly-rates breakfasts.
- Enjoy a unique mix of International pop and commercial music at La Boum as it takes over Magazzini Generali for a night of fun.
- The party takes over Magazzini Generali, bringing together more than 1,000 party-loving people from mid-September to June each year.
- Dance with the hottest guys and enjoy spectacular shows with outrageous drag acts and sexy gogos.
- Each party features a different guest DJ and theme.
- Try the Hotel Gran Duca Di York for an authentic stay, close to the city’s top attractions, rated “Wonderful” by guests featuring stylish rooms and superb service.
- Magazzini Generali – Industrial-style venue with a stage, long bar & dance floor hosting buzzy club nights & live music.
- The club is a 15-minute drive from the gay bars along the busy Porto Venezia and is a welcome alternative to the stereotypical Milanese nightclub.
- Magazzini Generali is located in an old industrial warehouse from the 1930s, giving it a unique underground character.
- The club is spread over two floors with a 200 sqm dancefloor and a balcony with sofas, chairs and tables.
Where to stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Milan
Milan is one of the cities that displays the widest variety of LGBT friendly clubs in Italy. Most of the busiest gay bars and clubs are mostly are in the Porta Venezia District. This central area is close to the gay venues on Via Sammartini and Corso Buenos Aires, Milan’s most important shopping area. Transport links at the Central Station make it easy to get around the city.
Recommended Hotels in Milan By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Milan that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This 5-star boutique hotel is located in Milan’s historic centre, an 8-minute walk from Piazza San Babila and the fashion area of Via Montenapoleone. Each room offers elegant parquet floors, an LCD TV, and free Wi-Fi. The rooms are themed after different fairy tales and nursery rhymes. The mix of antique details and modern facilities, unique, glamorous chic style.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The 4-star Hotel Manzoni is located in the fashionable shopping area of Via Montenapoleone, is a 15-minute walk from the the Sforzesco Castle. It offers a well-equipped fitness area, plus elegant rooms with free WiFi. All decorated with refined wood floors, rooms at Manzoni Hotel feature an LCD TV, along with a minibar and an elegant private bathroom.
4 Star, Great Value
Located on Corso Buenos Aires, Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo is just 20 m from Porta Venezia Metro Station, on Milan’s red line. It features a spa, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel is set in a historic b uilding from the late 19th century. The classically furnished rooms feature parquet floors, a work desk with smart TV and internet access.
NH Milano Machiavelli
4 Star, Location
Decorated with bright red accents, the modern rooms at Kimpton Banneker Hotel feature a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi access, and a work desk. An en suite bathroom and a minibar are also included. Bar Rouge offers breakfast, dinner, and weekday happy hour specials in a sleek, modern environment. Morning coffee and tea are available
Video Gay Milan Guide
Discover the best of gay Milan as Martjin explores the city
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Milan
Milan, as a global fashion and cultural hub, is known for its open-mindedness and acceptance. While specific LGBTQ+ spaces and events exist, the city’s inclusive attitude means that LGBTQ+ individuals and couples can generally explore and enjoy various areas without feeling out of place.
Porta Venezia | The Guy Hub of Milan
- This neighborhood has historically been one of the LGBTQ+ centers in Milan.
- Via Lecco and the surrounding streets have many LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The area is known for its inclusive atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Milan
Famous for its picturesque canals & a lively nightlife scene. It hosts various gay-friendly venues, bars, & events.
A trendy neighborhood known for its artistic street art & alternative vibe. With some gay bars, cafes, & shops.