From: Friday, December 8, 2023
To: Friday, December 8, 2023
Kiki Zurich 2023
Kiki is one of Zurich’s best known gay pop-up parties with an eclectic mix of fine music, sexy people and fun rainbow vibe. Kiki is held at various dates throughout the Summer at Samigo Amusement and in the Autumn and Winter at various locations across the city.
- Visiting Zurich? Stay at the Sorell Hotel St. Peter a “Superb” rated 4-star hotel in the old town, close to all the bars; offering guests a modern gym, spacious rooms and superb service.
- Next edition – December 8th at Frieda’s Büxe – From 11 pm to 8 am the next day.
- Enjoy one of Zurich’s most unique events at Kiki with the Kiki Amusement Squad.
- Featuring Guest DJs playing different styles, typically with two distinct rooms.
- For a luxury escape, stay at the Park Hyatt Zurich which is close to both the city center and within easy reach of the venue. The nearby Engimatt City & Garden Hotel offers a true holiday escape with large rooms and great amenities.
- Frieda’s Büxe, located in the basement of an office building not far from Albisriederplatz in Zurich.
- Founded in 2010 by a DJ collective, it’s no wonder that electronic music lovers in particular make the pilgrimage here.
- A wildly mixed crowd happily hits the dance floor here at the weekend until the wee hours.
- Dance into the night as the sun sets, on a roof terrace directly on Lake Zurich. The party kicks off at 5pm and continues until 2pm Saturday night.
- Smoke and mirrors settle over Lake Zurich, while mysterious figures exert an enormous attraction. Kiki is back for one last sunset dance at Samigo and has a few surprises in store again.
- Samigo Amusement is a hip lakeside eatery serving global fare including small plates, burgers & pizza, plus Sunday brunch. It hosts popular gay and mixed parties throughout the Summer season. Samigo Amusement is located on Mythenquai 59. You can get to Samigo Amusement in 20 minutes by Bus, Train or Light Rail (5 & 7), or 8 minutes by car.
Most of the gay bars are in the old town. It is the best place to stay as you are within walking distance of all the shops and restaurants and the city’s best attractions.
Recommended hotels in Zurich that keep you close to the gay bars
Recommended Hotels in Zurich By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Zurich that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Renowned for warm hospitality for over 650 years, the Hotel Storchen enjoys a unique position in the heart of Zurich. It has its own boat pier directly at the Limmat River, and is within walking distance of all cultural attractions. The rooms and suites offer unique views of the river and of the picturesque Old Town. They combine classic furnishings with modern facilities & air-conditioning.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Marktgasse Hotel is situated in Zurich´s Old Town, 200 m from the Grossmünster and 500 m from Lake Zurich, and boasts free WiFi, free access to a wellness centre, a restaurant and a 24-hour reception. All units at the Marktgasse come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, air conditioning and private bathroom facilities. Some feature a seating area, as well.
Hotel St. Josef
3 Star, Great Value
This 3-star hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Zurich Main Train Station. It offers a restaurant and free in-room Wi-Fi. The Bahnhofstrasse shopping street is just a short walk away. All rooms at Hotel St. Josef have a TV, a refrigerator, and a tea/coffee maker. The restaurant features a summer terrace and serves Swiss and international cuisine.
Sorell Hotel Rütli
3 Star, Location
The completely renovated Sorell Hotel Rütli is located in the heart of Zurich’s old town, next to the funiculars and the ETH Zurich university. All rooms are equipped with an air cooling system and feature a flat-screen TV. Via the TVs in every room you can also surf the web, watch the newest films and listen to the radio. A wide selection of drinks can be enjoyed in the stylish bar
Video Of Kiki Zurich
A taste of what to expect at the event.