From: Wednesday, June 5, 2024
To: Sunday, June 9, 2024
A Tropical Pride in the USA 2024- one of the most colourful.
Key West pride is one of the most unique pride events in the USA with a tropical feel. The island-wide celebrations include special concerts, pool parties, wine tastings and much more.
- Stay at the H2O Suites- Adults Only, 200 m from Duval Street rated “Superb” by guests and featuring a year-round outdoor rooftop pool with a sun terrace.
Key West Pride
- Key West Pride event is world famous and has made the Guinness book of records, unfurling the largest rainbow flag, a 1.25-mile-long rainbow banner that ran from the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic Ocean.
Pride Kick off party
- Typically Key West pride kicks off on the Wednesday at the Pride Kick off Luncheon (venue to be confirmed) followed by the Pride welcome party at the Island house at 5pm.
Pride Pool Parties
- Popular pool parties are held at The Equator Resort (Naked Pool Party), Alexander’s Guesthouse and The Bourbon Street Pub.
The Pride Cruise
- The Fury Sunset “Tea on the Sea” is a popular cruise taking place on the Thursday of Key West Pride. Details to be confirmed
- The Bourbon Street Pub hosts a range of parties. Thursgays at Side Bar is a great way to start your pride and meet new guys.
- Get your kink on at the Fetish Ball at Saloon 1 on Fridays, a men only event. Alternatively head to the Pride party at 801 Bourbon, where everyone is welcome.
Key West Pride Parade
- Sunday June 9th, 2024 – The Key West Gay Pride parade is held on the Sunday and starts at 5pm, running along Duval street which is the main gay area, this followed by the southernmost Beach party 7pm and is the highlight of the pride event.
Pride Brunches and After Parties
- Enjoy a pre-parade drag brunch at Mangoes and check out the world famous Tea Dance at Lateda after the parade.
- Aqauaplex also hosts some great events throughout the pride including the Rainbow Roast on Sunday evening.
Where to Stay?
Most of the gay bars in town are clustered along colourful Duval Street.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Check out our insider gay guide to Key West
Gay Map of Key West
Most of the gay bars in town are clustered along colorful Duval Street, in the historic district, which is also home to dozens of fun shops and inviting restaurants.
Recommended Hotels in Key West By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Key West that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants, bars & fun
The Gardens Hotel
4 Star, adults-only
this adult-only hotel offers two outdoor pools. Duval Street is a 1-minute walk away, and Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory is 3 minutes’ drive from the hotel. A private balcony or patio with property views is provided in all rooms at The Gardens Hotel Key West. A flat-screen cable TV, ironing facilities, and a refrigerator
3 Star, Adult Only
Paradise Inn – Adult Exclusive is located in Key West and features landscaped grounds with brick paths and a lotus pond with koi and tropical turtles. A complimentary continental breakfast is served in the lobby. The suites at Paradise Inn – Adult Exclusive include a sitting area with cable TV. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee facilities
3 Star, Adult Only
Located just 2 minutes’ walk from the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, this adult-only inn features free parking and a shared outdoor swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi is also available. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room
Truman Hotel 3 Star
This trendy Key West boutique hotel features an outdoor pool and modern rooms equipped with iPod docking stations and flat-screen TVs. All rooms at the Truman Hotel are equipped with a refrigerator. Each room is styled with wood floors, and bathrooms boast tiled showers and marble vanities.
Video of Key West Gay Pride
Key West LGBTQ