From: Wednesday, Jun 1st, 2022
To: Sunday, Jun 5th, 2022
A Tropical Pride in the USA – one of the most colourful.
Key west pride is one of the most unique pride events in the USA with a tropical feel. The island-wide celebrations include special concerts, pool parties, wine tastings and much more.
The Pride event is world famous and has made the Guinness book of records, unfurling the largest rainbow flag, a 1.25-mile-long rainbow banner that ran from the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic Ocean.
Key West Pride Kick off party
- Typically Key west pride kicks off on the Wednesday at the Pride Kick off Luncheon (venue to be confirmed) followed by the Pride welcome party at the Island house at 5pm.
Pride Pool Parties
- Popular pool parties are held at The Equator Resort (Naked Pool Party), Alexander’s Guesthouse and The Bourbon Street Pub.
The Pride Cruise
- The Fury Sunset “Tea on the Sea” is a popular cruise taking place on the Thursday of Pride. Details to be confirmed
Key West Dance Parties
- The Bourbon Street Pub hosts a range of parties. Thursgays at Side Bar is a great way to start your pride and meet new guys.
- Get your kink on at the Fetish Ball at Saloon 1 on Fridays, a men only event. Alternatively head to the Pride party at 801 Bourbon, where everyone is welcome.
Key West Pride Parade
- The Key West Gay Pride parade is held on the Sunday and starts at 5pm, running along Duval street which is the main gay area, this followed by the southernmost Beach party 7pm and is the highlight of the pride event.
Pride Brunches and After Parties
- Enjoy a pre-parade drag brunch at Mangoes and check out the world famous Tea Dance at Lateda after the parade.
- Aqauaplex also hosts some great events throughout the pride including the Rainbow Roast on Sunday evening.
Where to Stay?
Most of the gay bars in town are clustered along colourful Duval Street.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Check out our insider gay guide to Key West
Gay Map of Key West
Most of the gay bars in town are clustered along colorful Duval Street, in the historic district, which is also home to dozens of fun shops and inviting restaurants.
Recommended Apartments in Key West
The holiday home includes a Living room with TV, a kitchen with a dishwasher and a coffee machine. There is a bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. A Private swimming pool and a barbecue. Free WiFi
This Air conditioned holiday home has a living room with satellite TV, a fully equipped kitchen with an oven and a microwave, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. A swimming pool and a Barbecue. Free WiFi
This Air conditioned holiday home includes a living room with a TV with satellite channels, a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, as well as a coffee machine and a washing machine. A Swimming pool & Free WiFi
Featuring air-conditioned accommodation with a private pool, 3 bedrooms, a TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 4 bathrooms with a shower.
Video of Key West Gay Pride
Key West LGBTQ
Recommended Hotels in Key West
Check out a selection of our favourite hotels in Key West, close to all of the gay bars and clubs and offering great service and value for money.
The Gardens Hotel
4 Star, adults-only
This hotel offers a breakfast buffet and an outdoor pool. Duval Street is a 1-minute walk away
3 Star, Adult Only
Colonial style rooms in a beautiful setting with excellent finishing touches. Highly recommended.
3 Star, Adult Only
10 bedroom guest house with an outdoor heated pool, continental buffet breakfast, and free WiFi.
Truman Hotel 3 Star
Outdoor pool and modern rooms equipped with iPod docking stations and flat-screen TVs.