From: Friday, December 8, 2023
To: Friday, December 8, 2023
Into the Tank Madrid 2023
Into the Tank is the largest gay fetish party in Spain and takes place during Madrid’s long holiday weekends, pride celebrations and the annual Sleazy Madrid weekend.
- Visiting Madrid for the party? Stay close to the gay district of Chueca, home to the city’s gay bars and clubs and take a taxi to the host venue. Stay at the 7 Islas Hotel hotel rated “Superb” by guests offering stylish rooms, hearty breakfasts and a fantastic location.
- Next edition – Friday 8th December – Part of the Sleazy Madrid Winter Edition with Carranco, Lagares and The Mae.
- Immerse yourself in the depths of a masculine-suggestive atmosphere where you can give free rein to your favourite kinks and show off on the dance floor doing what excites you and makes you horny.
- Prepare to be swept away in an energetic fetish atmosphere that is as stimulating as it is tempting.
- Music styles include “indie dance”,”melodic house & techno” and “progressive house”.
- The party runs from 11 pm to 6 am.
- The Room Mate Oscar is one of our top-rated hotels, close to all the city’s attractions and gay nightlife.
- The party takes place during holidays and long weekends including:
- Sleazy Madrid Spring Edition
- Pridesh (Madrid Pride) Festival Edition
- Sleazy Madrid Winter Edition
- The Pridesh New year celebrations and Epiphany/Three Kings day in Madrid.
- Into the tank also takes place at Gran Canaria Fetish Pride in October.
- Strong Madrid – one of the longest-running clubs in Madrid and recently underwent a complete transformation with a new look, sound system, lighting and cruising zones.
- It is now one of Madrid’s most popular late-night cruising spots and party venues.
- Strong is a 12-minute drive of an 11-minute walk from the gay district of Chueca.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Guide to Gay Madrid
Julen Shows Us Madrid and Talks LGBT+ Rights
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo