From: Sunday, May 5, 2024
To: Sunday, May 5, 2024
Infinity Torremolinos Pool Party 2024
Celebrate the Spanish long holiday weekend and the arrival of the high season in Torremolinos at the Infinity Pool party.
- We recommend the stunning Hotel Melia Costa Del Sol for a unique stay with its very own pool, should you decide to continue your pride party later into the evening. Opt for a room in “The Level” section of the hotel for great views and executive lounge access.
The Pool Party
- Next Edition – Sunday 5th May 2024 – The Spring Edition. Part of the Infinity Torremolinos Festival.
- Join the hottest guys from across Europe for the Infinity Pool party at the Hotel Ritual Torremolinos.
- Infinity hosts two week long parties, one in May and one in October. The pool party is their signature event during both events.
- Special Sexy Show by Infinity Boys.
- The party kicks off at 1 pm and runs until 7 pm.
- Discover the best of gay Torremolinos, with our insider guide to the best places to dine, play and stay.
The Host Venue
- Hotel Ritual – Gay hotel that put Torremolinos back on the international gay map. Host to some of the official pool parties for infinity. Large rooms close to the gay bars and clubs. Book well in advance if you want to stay in this hotel.
The following hotels still have availability for the long weekend and are a 10 minute walk to the Ritual Hotel:
- Hotel Apartamentos Bajondillo – 4 Star aparthotel with large outdoor pool and beachfront views.
- Sol Torremolinos Don Marco – A Melia hotel with spacious rooms and superb amenities.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
- 4-star, directly on Playamar Beach, salt-water pool.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Balcony, flat-screen TV.
- Beachfront relaxation, easy access to Torremolinos center, ideal for seaside enjoyment.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, Bajondillo Beach, rooftop sea views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Terrace, satellite TV, Wi-Fi.
- Beachfront luxury, spectacular rooftop views, modern amenities, perfect for a sun-soaked getaway.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, near La Carihuela Beach, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, virtual reality.
- Boutique feel steps from beach, adults recommended, contemporary rooms.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
- 3-star, gay hotel, direct beach access.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Minibar, modern décor.
- Vibrant, gay-friendly, beachside location with exclusive adult-only amenities and lively atmosphere.
Video Ritual Torremolinos
A taste of what to expect at Infinity Torremolinos
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.